How many weeks are you all?

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all im wondering how many weeks are you all im 6 weeks today but worrying about miscarying so much but trying not to think about it.Every twinge im like oh no.

Im 9 weeks and 2 days. I know how you feel hun. I had a previous miscarriage Feb 2009. :hugs: :hugs: Keep a PMA (positive Mental Attitude) im sure all will be fine

6 weeks 3 days and oh so nervous

7 weeks tomorrow!!! I am also a worry wart. My scan is next Wed at lunchtime and I am just PRAYING the next few days go by quickly....I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

5 weeks today and a walking mess teriffied at every twinge

5 weeks and one day, and constantly worry about miscarrying or whether there is even a baby there as I dont feel pregnant most of the time.

I'm 5 wks today!! :)
I get my first ultrasound on wed.!:happydance:

12 weeks and 1 day... thrilled to have made it this far!
Just keep a positive attitude, and don't stress :)

im 8 weeks and 4 days. i was worried everyday up til i saw bubs and HB. im still worried but not as much as i used to be. Try to relax and and not stress too much xx

4 weeks 3 days - also jumpy at every twinge and ache.

Ive just turned 11 weeks ;) i feel like ive been pregnant for ages now lol,.

about 7ish weeks.

Not completely sure because I went to this free pregnancy center to find out how far along I was to begin with and they had no idea what they were doing. They tried to tell me that pregnancy can't be dated before 7 wks (that's totally not true) and they could barely figure out how to work the ultrasound machine.

Will hopefully get to see the doctor soon though and get a better idea.

Hi, i am almost 10 weeks and your feelings are completely normal, i think eveyone has these feelings in the beginning:hugs::hugs:

im 10 weeks 5 days and am just starting to love my pregnancy, its been a nightmare so far as found out at 3weeks!! you'l no doubt worry all the way through i know i did and will again this time, just try to enjoy cos it'l fly by :) congrats XXX

I'm 4 weeks 1 day. I've had morning sickness for a week already and can just tell this is going to be a long 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->