How many weeks are you all?

Iam 4weeks and 3 days! And iam very nervous and scared!!!! Have had 3 m/c's in the past, so this pregnancy is very nerve racking for me!!! I hope my little bean sticks!!!

I'm 4 weeks and 4 days...and also scared pantsless because of all my non-symptoms...my appointment is next tuesday but prolly won't have a scan until almost 10 weeks, it depends on what my doctor says...i just can't wait to see the bean and yolk and fetal pole and heartbeat and all the little things that make a baby a baby....

::::: H~E~L~L~0 :::::

I am 5 weeks, 6 days~***

.....I bled up to 20 weeks with my son, and daughter and carried 2 healthy pregnancies to term....so far no bleeding w/ this pregnancy ;-)

I'm 5 weeks + 3 days, and feeling really good - other than feeling hungry all the time and more tired than usual.

I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. I was also so worried about MC since it was sooo hard getting pregnant in the first place but I am begining to relax a little bit more now.

Between 8 and 9 weeks. My due date has already been moved twice based on what my ultrasounds have shown growth to be!

11 weeks tomorrand one day, and constantly worry about miscarrying or whether there is even a baby there as I dont feel pregnant most of the time.

Previous post was supposed to say 11 weeks tomorrow (I think). Have first appointment on Wednesday 8/26/09. Very uncertain and paranoid that going to miscarry or have a blighted ovum as I dont feel pregnant most of the time. Trying to keep PMA and praying for good news on Wednesday and that nothing bad happens between now and then.

I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. I was also so worried about MC since it was sooo hard getting pregnant in the first place but I am begining to relax a little bit more now.

I'm with ya...took ages for me too! I'm 10 weeks today and feeling good. Saw bubba waving on u/s yesterday :happydance:

according to the doctor 6 weeks and 2 days but im not sure hes right because i wasnt sure when my last period was just that it was late hmm gonna have to wait for the scan!

9 weeks exactly.

im sick to death about losing this baby as i have lost babies in the past.

i pray every day for my blessing.

I am nine weeks too. Diane, we must be due on the same day :)

5 weeks today. Trying to relax about it all but constantly checking panties for blood and monitoring my symptoms every minute! Can't wait till I have a scan to check if there is actually a baby in there! x

6 weeks today!! :happydance: but i must admit i am kinda worried too:dohh:... i want these crucial first 4 months to be over already !!!

oh my little one be healthy and happy !! stick well little beany stick well ...:happydance:

Hey I'm 8+5 i hope everythings going well for you
Have you had a scan yet?

I am 5 weeks today and still worrying about everything. Don't think the worrying goes away until the 12 week scan, probably beyond that too!!

I'm 13 weeks + 2 and I worry all the time about everything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->