How many weeks did you get to with your first?

41+2 with DD1 after having three sweeps and starting off on my own labour stalled had to be induced and ended up with forceps because she was distressed.

Good luck !

Naturally at 39+1 after 3 days of early labour

I got lower back ache around every ten minutes at 35 +4 weeks. Lasted a couple of hours and we had a panic as OH was out of the country and he rushed to try and get a flight home. But when I called labour and delivery they said this sounds like “2 weeks pains”, and said often 2 weeks before you go into labour baby gets into position. Lo and behold 2 weeks later I went into labour!!
This sounds so promising!!

I was told I'd be having my first by 35 weeks due to my illness. I got to 42 weeks!! I had to be induced.

41+5 days, went into labor naturally but baby`s heart rate was dropping too much during labor, so had to have a C section
I`ve had a lot of BH starting from 37 wks or so, but still made it 12 days overdue

Induced on due date with DS #1.

2nd DS, delivered naturally at 39w1d.

Hoping #3 will decide to come sooner as I am completely miserable at 33 1/2 weeks! Hoping for around 38 weeks.

Induced on due date with DS #1.

2nd DS, delivered naturally at 39w1d.

Hoping #3 will decide to come sooner as I am completely miserable at 33 1/2 weeks! Hoping for around 38 weeks.
I know how you feel. 35 weeks and I'm done! Fingers crossed for 37/38 weeks!

Induced at 41+4, born 42 weeks.

Had an OB appointment the morning of 35 weeks 1 day, and he said everything looked good and he'd see me the following week (high risk so appts each week near the end). 3:30 that afternoon I was standing in my kitchen and my waters broke. I had no indication it was about to happen. I had her the following morning at 35w 2days.

Hi hon I went into labour naturally at 39+4 weeks with my first baby. I did end up in hospital at 29 and 37 weeks with contractions but then went to to 39+4 and had contractions then the bloody show then my waters broke.

My 2nd baby was 2 weeks late.

First pregnancy I went into labor at 39w5d had her 39w6d.
Second pregnancy water broke at 38w 6d and had him 39w.
Third pregnancy I'm currently 39w 1d but starting to show similar signs that labor should be on shortly.

My first was a natural labour that started at 40+4. I had him 12 hours later at 40+5.

Naturally at 40 weeks. Went into labour at 39+ 6 and had her on her due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->