how many weeks pregnant ....

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Were you when you found out you where pregnant??
Just curious :)

I was 3 weeks when I found out this time! I was 8 weeks when I found out with my daughter x

Three weeks? That's early! So u didn't have a missed period yet ?

I found out today, 2 days before missed period. I hope af stays away....

I haven't had a period since I concieved my daughter who is now two! I was on the depo shot so had to periods. I came of it in January and we started eating well etc i preparation for baby making and like magic we got caught super quick!

With first 2 boys I was 1 day late for AF before BFP. With my 3rd boy I was about 5 weeks and this time I got the BFP 2 days before AF was due.

4 weeks exactly which was 10 dpo for me :baby:

I've only just found out & think I'm 6 weeks, but not entirely sure :/

I got my first positive with this pregnancy at 9 dpo (3 weeks 2 days)

Found out at 4 weeks 13dpo AF due next day. Feel like the next 8 weeks are gonna drag roll on 12 week scan x

If you find out you are pregnant at 4 weeks, is that 4 weeks after your period started ?

No not necessarily. I didn't ovulate until day 24 x

Mine has gone through the due date given to me by fertility friend, which went off my ovulation date x

I had a definate line at 3 weeks 2 days (9DPO).

I found out at 14dpo. Was 4+1 weeks. For me I'm going from my lmp till I get dating scan x

Started getting faint positives at 8dpo, confirmed at 10dpo this pregnancy. Faint pos at 10dpo and confirmed 11dpo with my daughter. So about 3.5 weeks both times x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->