how many weeks pregnant ....

I found out 4 days before af was due, I'm now 4 weeks 1 day :))

I am 4 weeks 1 day, found out 4 days before af I just knew I was strange really xx

3w5d with my first, 3w3d with my second, and 4w2d with this one. I was testing negative every day from 3w with FMU until testing positive at 4w2d with this baby!

Well, technically, I knew because I had implantation bleeding about 4 days after DTD. I didn't actually test until a day before my missed period because I wanted to make sure I didn't test too early...so about 4 1/2 weeks.

Wasn't quite expecting bumpkin this cycle, so I took a test at 6 days after period was due and clear positive :)

3 weeks 3 days :) made the first couple weeks of pregnancy really drag! But it's going so quick now! In double digits today :):):)

I got a positive test at 4w1d - the day AF was due but had a 'feeling' about 5 days before that.

Around 5 weeks with both this pregnancy and my Daughter. Both completely unexpected so didn't suspect until AF was quite late. Both extremely wanted and dreamt of though! :cloud9:

Ha LittleMink I just saw your post after I posted mine! Have a healthy and happy 9 months, congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->