How many?

I grew up as one of 3 and I would never put my kids through that!! It would have to be an even number- probably 2 but maybe 4

i would like two, but who knows what the future holds hey

i originally wanted 2 but as i havent enjoyed being pregnant and have suffered terrible with back ache etc i might just stick with the one im waiting for lol

Lou
xxx

At the moment I'm not sure whether to have another or just stick with the one I've got! I was an only child until I was 15 and didn't mind it myself, I'm just worried Joseph might get a bit lonely on his own :shrug: decisions...

was thinking this will be my last but i know i want 3 :) but if money were no object about 4 or 5 lol x

I would like 2 but sacred to say just one more as we have loads of twins in my family lol

Just the 1 for now, I want 2 more, I think, but that'll be in at least 9 years.

i want 2-4 lol but not for a while yet xx

well im happy with Rhiannon, but both OH and I have seen clarvoyants on seperate occasions and they have both said we'll have 3 kids...:shock: gulp!!!

I am delighted with my 2, but deep down woul love another ........

I would like 3 maybe 4, my husband says just 2 though and he doesn't want to have to drive a people carrier we like nice cars lol!

i always just wanted one, i'm an only child and all i've ever wanted is one, and to have my little princess, my daughter and friend is amazing, but since having maddi i feel differently. we're so happy the 3 of us that i no we'd like another. me and james have already spoke about it :) how many, i think 2, but i could change my mind again :) x x x

this will be our first and in total i want two. although there will be a six - ten year age gap

LOL umm well im already on no.3 and I wouldnt like to say this would be my last either....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->