how much at 9 months?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
hope this is in the right place, please move if it isn't :blush:

was just wondering how much formula your 9month old is having/had?

also how much other fluids i.e. water/juice are they drinking?

maddi is still having 4 x 7oz bottles - one with each meal and one before bed, was wondering if this is too much?

i do offer her juice in a beaker, and she's starting to take it, just worrying, as ever :blush: how much formula

thanks guys x

Don't panic but Hannah only has around 13 ounces of formula, but she's always been on the low end for milk intake. I think Maddi's intake sounds perfectly fine!

Char was having about 3 8oz bottles a day and a sippy cup of water at 9 months

Don't panic but Hannah only has around 13 ounces of formula, but she's always been on the low end for milk intake. I think Maddi's intake sounds perfectly fine!

thanks vickie :hugs: i'm such a worrier :blush: this motherhood thing turns us to worry x x x

Max still takes 30 oz of formula lol and about 10 oz of water with his meals ..

Erin seems to have gone off her milk over the last couple of weeks - she has about 14oz a day now. Used to be about 24oz. xx

Jessie is still refusing stage 2's and only having a small amount of stage 1's but will take 5x 8oz bottles. I would worry if she wasn't still gaining weight.
xXx

logans 7 months now so bit younger and he has 14oz a day. but hes a small eater, maddi's intake sounds fine, especially is she wants it and is happy. my health visitor told me lj should be having at least 21(he wont) , so maddi is good. xx

I asked my hv this yesterday, she said 'the right amount for yor child is what she wants, as long as she is putting on weight steadily and she is happy then she is getting what she needs. every babys needs is significantly different to another'

I am gong by this now and not worrying. not today anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->