How much did you spend on a pram?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Roughly ladies?

I've started to look at prams already as some of the ones i like are special mail order only and are a bit of a bugger to get hold of in this country and very expensive.

So how much did you spend on a pram and what would you say is reasonable?

only paid £270 for mine... bought the Mothercare Trenton Delux travel system in mocha with a raincover.

Prams can cost whatever you're willing to pay though, there's so many out there

xxx

i spent £300 on mine an its quite ideal too, a silver cross 3d pram system which can be used as a buggy,pram + travel system an is a light weight pram an is small an easy to fold away xxx

oh an mines got a carry cot, changin bag, travel changin mat + has a cosy toes in it

My one comes to £789 for carrycot, pushchair, carseat,bag etc but it depends on what you can afford. If i couldnt afford it i would not think twice about getting a second hand one on ebay. xxx

the one i have seen is £740 for the pram, bag and nest

My cousin has the same one but its in pink ... so if i end up with a girl i can get that one from her secondhand. But if its a boy i will need to buy a blue one, thats if i still want that one of course

I knew it was expensive but didnt realise prams cost £700 lol

neither did i, lol could buy a second hand car for less lol xxx

my OH wouldnt let me spend more than £150!!

grr

:hissy:

XX

I had a high dollar stroller/pram system with my first and I didn't use it, and when I did it seemed cumbersome and more work than what it was worth. I ended up buying an "umbrella stroller" and using that. Much more compact, just as good and inexpensive.

https://www.babyearth.com/images2/products/medium/10-1068-01.jpg

Im going for the quinny buzz so all together should come to about £500, prams are very individual and the cost varys so much, its more a personal choice on what you like.

I bought the Silver cross 3d,it was 630 $.

They're expensive.

Mine was £130 in the January sales and is silver and black. When i found out I was having a girl I did want a pink one too but my OH was pleased I didn't as he said he wouldn't have felt right pushing a pink pushchair around which was something I hadnt considered. xXx

only paid £270 for mine... bought the Mothercare Trenton Delux travel system in mocha with a raincover.

Prams can cost whatever you're willing to pay though, there's so many out there

xxx

Thats the same as the one I got, although I bought it second hand and it cost me £130. You get a car seat with it too.

The carrycot is horrible though that comes with it.

xxx

I got this one from mothercare https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000NG4ZG6/sr=1-1/qid=1210711788/ref=sr_1_1/026-8329030-6052466?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

I love the silvercross dazzle with carrycot. Thats £250. I might get a little travel system too (I have a serious pram fetish)
The Dazzle is just so unusual looking. I've gotta have it!!

We bought the Quinny Buzz 3 wheeler when it was on offer, the pushchair and maxicosi car seat cost £325. Looking out for a secondhand dreami carrycot as think £135 is too much to spen when LO wont be in it for that long.

I love the silvercross dazzle with carrycot. Thats £250. I might get a little travel system too (I have a serious pram fetish)
The Dazzle is just so unusual looking. I've gotta have it!!

Oh my god I thought I was the only one, lol, I have 3 children and I've had 12 prams - I just love pushing a new pram.:blush:

This is the one we are getting if our LO is a boy - We are paying $299 for it. It includes the stroller and car seat.

https://chiccousa.com/product.php?productid=264&cat=18&page=1

Not sure about a girl yet....

My pram is a double, I'm spending $350 (Around £150)

I'm lucky it seems things in Australia are cheaper.

This is my pram; though we are getting a different colour! :)

https://www.babysaver.com.au/images/products/babylove_tandem.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->