How much did you spend on a pram?

im paying 440 for mine im paying half and my mums paying half.
but there are some decent ones alot less id say 250 is reasonable, and 440 is just silly :D lol but it is a very nice pram lol
xxxxx

My quinny came the other day. I love it :happydance:.

I'm glad I don't have to get a double. My son walks everywhere at 2 1/2 yrs old. Not that there is anything wrong with them, they just look dead chunky and I can only get around by bus during the week.

This is the carseat we got...goes with the stroller. Was $170.
https://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3551777reg.jpg

The stroller that matches it...$150
https://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3551776dt.jpg

We paid almost $300 Canadian for the carseat and stroller

I'm spending £400, I'm having the Silver cross 3D in coast, with the carseat and the parasol, (need to get the parasol now as the colour is getting discontinued!) x

I've changed my mind, i'm having the silvercross 3d in the jet sport design. It's £344.99. I've paid for it today, but i'm not having it delivered until September. I LOVE IT!!!

we bought one on sat as it was on sale. Its a discontinued line Mamas and papas skoot. The handle moves so you can have it rear or forward facing. :)

SHould have been £350 but was reduced to £199 so even though its mega early we thought we would get it. My Oh was so cute playing with it for about an hour.

I got mine on Freecycle .. although I've seen a new one that I really really like on sale for £179.99 :blush:

This is the carseat we got...goes with the stroller. Was $170.
https://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3551777reg.jpg

I got the same carseat and I loooooove it!!!

I ended up getting THREE strollers.. A Maclaren Techno XT, and two jogging strollers..one for me to scoot around the farm and a hardcore athletic one for my OH to take her to his races...

I've ordered mine, it's a Bugaboo Cameleon, far too much money priced at £670 but that price includes carseat and fixings and it's the only one I've liked so far, my OH nearly had a hairy fit when I told him the price! I had a shot of it in Mothercare and loved it, I wanted to take it home there and then!
:happydance:

I paid 280 for my trenton deluxe 2 and half years ago. Since then i've bought 4 other prams including a double which can be a pain in the butt if you've got loads of shopping, recently bought buggy board which is handy just for nippin on the bus. I love the silvercross dazzle but have been banned from buying another pram by OH until i've sold the one's i don't use!!! But i can't resist looking!! xx

I'm getting this Silver Cross one.. only £199.

Can't get over how cheap it is!!

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...isplayA_417_10751_-1__12337_10001_#alt_image3

Mel x

I'm getting a Quinny :D Actually my mums getting me a Quinny LOL

I'm getting the pushchair with the carrycot, carseat, footmuff thing, raincover and changing bag for £570. I'm gonna buy the shopping basket attachment for £20 and maybe a sun parasol too.

My mum bought me a Mothercare Nixi for £250 at the Baby Show. With the discount it was only £215. Once I tried all the knobs and processes you have to go through with these fancy styled ones I thought forget it! The one we got kicks up and down with your foot and baby can lie flat. A guy at the show told me that more babies die in those car seats that in cots cause its such an unatural position, so that put me off the travel systems. I think he said that the maximum a baby under 3 months should spend in a carry/cot/car seat is 20mins at a time - seems like a lot of hassle!

i didnt actually buy mine MIL and FIL did we got this one for about 280 i think
725773_l_c.jpg

My mum bought me a Mothercare Nixi for £250 at the Baby Show. With the discount it was only £215. Once I tried all the knobs and processes you have to go through with these fancy styled ones I thought forget it! The one we got kicks up and down with your foot and baby can lie flat. A guy at the show told me that more babies die in those car seats that in cots cause its such an unatural position, so that put me off the travel systems. I think he said that the maximum a baby under 3 months should spend in a carry/cot/car seat is 20mins at a time - seems like a lot of hassle!

It's 2 hours max!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->