How much did you spend on a pram?

This is the one i've got.
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/BruHome/BruTravel/BruTravelGraco/725722

I've bought a Jane all terrain 3 wheeler 3 in 1 which includes a pram off ebay mint condition all accessories reciepts and warranty £150, she bought for £600 so i got a bargain and i love it. Jane buggys are top quality and they do bthe lie flat car seats

I've bought a Jane all terrain 3 wheeler 3 in 1 which includes a pram off ebay mint condition all accessories reciepts and warranty £150, she bought for £600 so i got a bargain and i love it. Jane buggys are top quality and they do bthe lie flat car seats

Thats the make im getting, the matrix travel one :happydance: sooo exited going to john lewis soon to see it!!

£300.

£225 for my new quinny buzz in strawberry red.
£65 for my Pink carrycot.

Mine is usually £299 but I got it on special offer for £250. Thats not including the car seat.

I've had my pram picked for ages. I'm getting the silvercross sleepover delux and I've found it for £425 but keep checking ebay just in case I can find something similar

I got this one from mothercare https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000NG4ZG6/sr=1-1/qid=1210711788/ref=sr_1_1/026-8329030-6052466?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

Thats the one we have got but in black and silver :baby:

I got this one from mothercare https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000NG4ZG6/sr=1-1/qid=1210711788/ref=sr_1_1/026-8329030-6052466?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

Hi Susie

This is the one I was looking at too have you given it a test drive as yet? I think these 3 in 1 systems seem to be the way forward! Saves on having to buy car seat seperately is there anything else you would need? of has it got everything you need?

xx

There are soo many choices out there!

I was very very lucky that my DH's parents decided to buy the pram i think they spent around £850 including a car seat, the isofix base for the car, parasol and extra bits, sheets for the carrycot etc.

Its the icandy apple...

https://www.icandyuk.com/apple.htm

Hi Susie

This is the one I was looking at too have you given it a test drive as yet? I think these 3 in 1 systems seem to be the way forward! Saves on having to buy car seat seperately is there anything else you would need? of has it got everything you need?

xx
Its really lightweight and i love the colour

you get footmuff and raincover the only other thing i have bought is a changing bag,

You may want to buy base for car seat as it makes it easier to put in the car but it goes in without one, i had one off 1st pregnancy so saves money:happydance:

i have got a graco travel system in lemongrass cost £169 it includes the in- car base raincover and footmuff. I bought the changing bag aswell which was an extra £30

I got a mamas and papas one!!! I already chose it before I bought it then found it on ebay and saved £90 after P&P!!! Got the pram and car seat for about £310!! Was very happy with it!!!

We spent £500 - apple icandy it would have been £600 had we bought the carrycot. Sorta glad we didn't because we mainly used the carseat when we went out - easier to manage as we don't drive so if we were going out on buses (none pram friendly), with others in car so needed to be in seat or going out with others without us! The Apple also lies back so she lay on that lovely too. Not only that above it all where we lived was a nightmare I could hardly get out of the house anyway (middle nowhere, transport was awful, town tinyyyy no point).

I didn't buy a travel system because I seen too many girls on here change the prams - one of the girls got 3 prams in total her first system change only a couple of weeks into LO arriving!

OH and i have already decided on a bugaboo.
Probably cameleon, i'm obsessed with fashion and stuff like that .. i spend my life in Karen Millen :blush:, so little Alice has to have a celebrity favourite :rofl:

About £800 once you buy all the extras, but worth it i think!

I cant believe how much people spend- suposse if I could afford to I would though. But for now its whatever we can get off freecycle!!!

I've had my pram picked for ages. I'm getting the silvercross sleepover delux and I've found it for £425 but keep checking ebay just in case I can find something similar

me too.

im having the silvercross sleepover deluxe with the classic chassis and having it in vintage.

it cost me £425

My one comes to £789 for carrycot, pushchair, carseat,bag etc but it depends on what you can afford. If i couldnt afford it i would not think twice about getting a second hand one on ebay. xxx

What pram did u go for Ema?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->