How much does your 4.5 month old move??

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I already can't leave Micah anywhere, I set him down on his back, (in the middle of the playmat next to his stacking cups which were all nestled inside each other) while I made toast and a cuppa... this is him when I got back:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/20130226_110013_zps4e9efef0.jpg

I thought I had a couple of months before I needed eyes in the back of my head! What mischief do your LOs get into??

Elyssa is the same, she doesnt like her front though so she is mostly on her back, however she moves right across the room!

She doesn't roll though, she has once but think it was by accident, she bum shuffles, picks her bum up and places it a bit to the side, and keeps going

Aw clever baba! Ethan doesn't even roll yet :( if I left him on his back he'd stay there!

Our LO is the same, constantly rolling back to front and sometimes front to back.
Lola- enjoy it while it lasts!

Isaac wriggles up his mat sometimes but not far. Put him in his bouncy chair tho and he can get half way across the room by bouncing the chair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->