How much for your rent/mortgage?

South Wales, 3 bed semi detached, large front and back garden, 2 bathrooms, garage - £550pm

We live in a village in East Yorkshire, we have a brand new three storey town house, with a garden, master bedroom is a whole top floor with en suite for 575 a month BUT we hate the town! It's cheap for a reason so were moving back to York, looking at 2 bedroom places nowhere near as nice or big for about 650 a month but we want the location and after reading this thread it doesn't seem tht expensive anymore! X

We pay £200 per month on our mortgage. However, DH bought the house 13 years ago, we have less than a year left.

Usual rent is £600pm for 3 bed semi, £140-160k to buy.

I'm in the US in the suburbs outside of Boston. Our mortgage is about $2200/month for a 3 bed/2 bath home on about half an acre of land.

I'm in the US in Colorado. Our rent is $1000.00 a month for a 3 bedroom/2 bath, 1800 square foot house on 37 acres of land.

We live in a 4 bed 3 storey townhouse with a medium sized garden and our mortgage is £425 a month but we had a big deposit on the house so we only needed a mortgage for half the cost of the house.

£750 for a 2 bed first floor shoe box with communal garden which to be fair is a pretty decent garden something has to be I suppose, we are in Chelmsford Essex, only just moved here, in our last place we were paying £565 for a slightly bigger shoe box but no garden and drug dealers for neighbours so I cant complain I suppose :wacko:

Ooohhhhh I'm in Chelmo too!

OOhhhh hello, I'm in Galleywood :flower:

We rent a 3 bedroom with massive garden end of terrace for £300 a month in the middle of the countryside in telford Shropshire x

We pay £460 a month for our two bed apartment just off j24 of the m62 with as many parking spaces as we wish to utilise.

We were extremely lucky to get this place for the price we're paying as its literally the only apartment block in the area that we could get more than one parking space at, and also the only place that had two proper double bedrooms (our bedroom has our bed, two double wardrobes, 1 single wardrobe, a chest of drawers and Bedside cabinets. The second bedroom had a double sofa bed, two enormous bookshelves and two full size corner desks in it). We looked at four bed houses that didn't have the space to house that lot!

We pay £595 for a two bed semi with a garage and garden in Staffordshire, England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->