How much have you gained in 2nd tri?

sbl

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I've gained 8lbs from 13 weeks until 23 weeks.
I'm quite short so it looks like I'm massive!

I gained like 10 pounds in my first trimester...don't ask! Haha. And probably 5 or 6 since then. I really do look massive all over! Trying to start controlling my weight gain again now. I was slim to start with so hopefully I'm not too far off track.

I gained loads in the 1st tri.. over a stone.. and then from 12 weeks to 25 i have gained 8ish maybe 9.
I always gain alot of weight when pregnant and thankfully lose it after!

I'm 26 weeks and I've gained about 20lbs --- I gained 8 lbs in first trimester and 11 so far this one. With my first pregnancy I gained 10 in every trimester and totalled 30. We'll see.... !

I gained nothing in the first and maybe 2 lbs in the second so far.
I'm pretty sure I'm finally starting to actually gain now, so we'll see what the third trimester holds for me. :)

I gained nothing in the first. I started gaining like CRAZY around week 19. Then it was 2-3 pounds per week. I'm up almost 20 pounds now at last weigh-in about 10 days ago. It hasn't slowed yet so I am guessing I'll have gained maybe 30 pounds by delivery.

I gained nothing in first tri, bizarrely by week 15 I'd lost 3lbs. I'm still 1lb under pre pregnancy weight so no overall gain so far. Don't know how, my diet can be awful :dohh:

I gained maybe 5 pounds in first trimester, and at my appointment yesterday I had gained 10 more pounds.
I'm 25 weeks, 26 weeks in 2 days and I've gained 15 pounds in total so far, and I'm not complaining.
I was also a bit overweight before becoming pregnant, and I've heard it's common to not gain as much if you're already overweight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->