How much have you/will you spent on LO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
£50

A nice outfit for her to wear on Christmas day, and a really soft taggy toy giraffe.

She'll be two weeks old and not only will she not remember, but I can't afford to buy her more. I've already spend enough on a pram, buggy, carseat, cot, nursery, etc.

Holy crap! That much on one child?

I buy for 6 and usually spend $2000 CAD or around that much, if not a tad less or a tad more.

With that said, I've spent probably spent around 350 CAD for Chase.

Ive spent about :70 quid so far on stuff a play gym, rattles, and other soft toys etc. I do feel really evil because his present pile isnt that big but i didnt see the point in going mad on his first xmas and he will only be 3 weeks old at least. I think my sis has made up for it though her OH told her off the other day cos she has gone mad with pressies for Aidan bless her
xx

Bloody hell can't even think what I could spend that kind of money on ....leave something to buy next year? :rofl:

We both work & couldn't afford that! Tor are you a hooker on the side hun :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So far I have spent about 200 on toys for Dec and 500 on pressies for Dan, I have also spend 250 on Decs clothes, shoes, trainers and jim-jams and about 400 on Dans clothes Trainers ect. But it is only Nov. so a lot more spending to come !!!! OH thinks I am done HAHAHA well actually so did I !!!! Lol Even with all that I have still spent less than the others !!! Lol

Mark and i have decided were spending the minimum this year, will buy a nice outfit, going to buy wall letters from suz, and a few bits for stocking, but we cant deem spending money we haven got on this christmas with Grape being only a couple of weeks old. Next year though, im sure we'll go overboard!!

I think by time i've brought her what is left on the list, I would have spent around £2500 so I'l more then likely leave it at that lol, I really have gone overboard

I've spent about $30 so far, but will probably spend close to $200-300. Really depends on how we're doing financially

god i dont know how some of you get that sort of money, after are pay at the end of the month we only have a bout 50 pound spare so we will prob spend about 50 pound on charlie i want to get him a play nest ive seen a new one on ebay for about 20 pound and will prob get about 5 other toys he can play with ive seen some good ones in asda 2 for 8 pound which is good, hes got alot of toys allready xx

Not too much like you tor you psycho woman!
About £100 each on the girls. Then £100 on OH and £50 on Parents then £15 on friends ( will only get for closest friends ) but i space this out from July so its not like i jus get it all at once :lol:

im spending about £70 on jack got him a walker ride on thing, and a few toys then ill get some clothes for him then thats it cant afford much x

I didn't buy everything at once for Alexa, but I spent about 200-300$ on her... And I have already given her three of her Christmas gifts :blush: I am soo bad at waiting to give gifts!!

So far i have spent £80 on my Jack....i will prob spend another £20 and that will be it.
I want to get him more but i know it will put me in debt so im gona be good and stick to my budget :)

Spent about £100 on Caitlyn and £200 on other people altogether. We aren't buying eachother, we just can't afford it.

ive spent about £130-ish on Rhiannon, she's only gonna be 10 months old so wont really remember it, im going to video it for her for when she is older though...
her birthdays in feb so im saving to send on that big time as you only get your first birthday once i want her to have the works :)

Not a lot. About £200 so far I think, and pretty sure we won't be spending much more. She has loads of clothes, a lot of presents from relatives so we're taking a back seat and spending less! :D

JESUS!!! I thought £400 on nicole was bad, bearing in mind shes got a new bike and a nintendo ds with games!! i think ive spent about £150-200 on callum. dont even think i could spend that much on a little one!!

My shopping list comes to a total of £180...

My OH feels better now :)...he was telling me off for getting carried away! xx

as im totally skint im so glad i started savcing in jan, between me and oh we have got 1k saved will prob be £200 on mads £100 on tommy, nothin for each other as cant justify it or really afford it, oh parents £50 mine £100 ohs nan and g dad £60 my best friend £50 nieces nephews x 4 £20 each god son and daughter £10 each and childminder £10.
£660 in total, the rest will spend on food and if anything left for birthdays

h x

Not too much like you tor you psycho woman!
About £100 each on the girls. Then £100 on OH and £50 on Parents then £15 on friends ( will only get for closest friends ) but i space this out from July so its not like i jus get it all at once :lol:

I do this, too :D

... This is why I feel cheap lol, because we space our spending out, but we still have only spent about £500 on 25 people! LOL

We spent £80 on each other (each), £40 on Anna, £40 on my mum, £40 on my sister and her OH (joint), and then between £6 and £15 (each) on everyone else (aunts, cousins, siblings, siblings-in-law, DHs parents, grandparents, DH's grandparents.... etc.)

We are being careful because we are moving soon, it's my birthday this month (turning 20 woo! lol), it's my brother's birthday this month, too and my friend's birthday in early December...

Another advantage of spreading the present buying out, though is that we did budget everyone out, and put a lot of thought in to everyone's presents to get them something that we know that they will love - That's the main thing :D ...otherwise I'd end out doing late-night Christmas shopping on Christmas eve, and end up buying a 25 boxes of chocolate in the end! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"