How much have you/will you spent on LO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we're going to get her a walker and a few books so probably around £70. I don't want to spend to much as she won't really be able to appreciate anything. But then again I'm quite skint as well so...

Not too much :blush: ...She won't remember this christmas and I don't want our new place to be cluttered with HUNDREDS of toys that she will outgrow LONG before the next Christmas comes around... As well it is her birthday in March so I'd rather wait before spending any massive amounts of money on pressies that she won't appreciate, as come March she will be that bit older and will appreciate them more, so we'll spend the real money there :)

We've got/are getting Anna a baby laptop, some stacky beakers, a dolly, this ball thing which has little people in and you roll it around and they pop in and out... (off amazon as well so not all that expensive... :blush:) I'm sure she will love the excitement of being allowed paper, though and unwrapping them :D

But the whole idea of not spoiling her and cluttering our new place has been lost on my MIL I think! hahaha She is so going to outdo Santa! She's got her a 7-in-1 trecker from mothercare, which is quite good as she is just starting to walk around with her v-tech push along thing and is more and more interested in toys... I doubt that will be the only or last big pressie she buys for her first granddaughter, either! :dohh:

:rofl:

I went overboard and spent way to much on her, with the items i've brought today so far I've spent £1685. And I've just found a new toy for her which is £60 :(

:blush: Someone spend loads and make me feel abit better?

Woo thanks Jazzy. I'm about 2grand in but MOST of it is clothes for next year..

:shock: THOUSANDS of pounds on your childs first Christmas?!

Wow.... err, I couldn't spend that much if I wanted to! lol

It's mostly clothes for next year tbh that I've decided to wrap up for christmas :rofl:

hahaha I've just looked at our christmas spreadsheet, and we've spent just under £500 on EVERYONE'S pressies! :rofl: (and that's including for each other, and Anna :blush:)

edit: When I say everyone I mean everyone, too - that's 25 people! LOL

Most of the money ive spent is on toys that will last her till shes 3 years old (I hope)

No you don't, your spending what you can afford, no matter how much you spend, its the thought that counts

My word some of you are spending a heck of a lot on the LO's for xmas ... have you all got money tree's in the back garden lol? If so send me some seeds please lol

Bloody hell can't even think what I could spend that kind of money on ....leave something to buy next year? :rofl:

We both work & couldn't afford that! Tor are you a hooker on the side hun :rofl:

:rofl: No, as much as I slag Rich off he does buy everything Caitlyn could want.. LOL

We spent probably $40 on her tops, bought everything on sale at a bazaar and because she's so little and won't really know anything I'm not getting much. I know she'll end up with a lot from family and friends

I got some sale bits for her birthday and Christmas

I think about £100 worth on birthday and same for Christmas although shes had one of the prezzies :blush: and they are toys that could help her age ...

Caitlin first Christmas she was only a couple of weeks old she got a ragdoll, a toy from Kaloo (?) and a cot light thing.

I feel awful now, we not spent anything yet, but we're off shopping for presents next pay day (first week of december) and the kids have got about 25quid each budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back