how much more can go wrong? :'(

K

KayteeB

hi ladies

ive just been dianosed with polyhydramnios which is scarring me so much! I ahve no idea about this condition and every thing im reading online is scarring the HELL out of me. Im talking placental abruption, the baby having abnormalities, his throat not being formed properly, sudden death at birth, downs syndrome and so many more horrible things.

Im so scared for my bubba, i just really need some reassurance, is anybody able to help?

Sorry! :hugs: no advice, hope someone else has. Maybe might get help in the gestational complications area? That's such a shame :hugs: xxx

I was diagnosed with this at 31 weeks and also googled it. Everything I read scared the pants off me! Was gutted that induction was on the cards and homebirth off.
But I went back for another scan this week and all is back to normal. And I can still do homebirth.
From what the consultant told me its very common and they will most likely induce so they can control the waters breaking but other than that the risks are quite small.
Give it a bit of time - i assume yo'll be scanned again - you may find that baby had just had a big wee and all is back to normal

thanks hun
i spoke to the doctors and they said they dont want to induce me or give me a cesarean as they want to see if i can do it on my own, if something goes wrong then its down to theatre i go

Hi i had it I'n my last pregnancy and my girl was born at 36 weeks but because i had poly AND irritable utaras i had c action but only as have had 2 prior so Nauruan was never an issue she was absolutly fine ( had other issues unrelated ) never google i made that mistake too lol

I have no advice as I've never heard of it before- but I do know to stay off google when it comes to these things! Try not to scare yourself- the internet's full of horror stories :hugs:
Have you tried over in gestational comps?
x

I have no advice but I'm sure everything will be fine :) and like the others have said - stay away from google! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->