How much more can i take.. *now thanking all* lol

Sam_Star

Mummy to a Battle Maiden
Reaction score
Im sorry for turning to you all again but after the pain of finding out my daughter has CCAM i've just been dealt another rather harsh and uncalled for blow....
My husband wants a divorce :cry:
I honestly dont know how much more i can take i was only asking for another hours sleep :cry: i feel like im an limbo waiting for strike 3!

hi all i would like to thank you all for your messages x i cant "thank you" the normal way because BNB takes me back to the front page lol!!

:hugs::hugs: Hi hun, so sorry to hear your going through this :hugs::hugs:

I dont know what to say, but i'm thinking of you. You can do this without your husband, if you're not happy theres no point staying together. :hug:

:hugs::hugs: Sorry to hear you are having such a rubbish time :hugs::hugs:

I don't know your background so forgive me if I'm intruding too much but I just wondered if maybe your husband is acting out because he too is so upset and worried after the scan. I hope that is all it is and that you manage to pull together again, if that is what you want. :hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you.

awww hun :hugs: thats awful. and to ask after you've just found out about your lil girl. hope it is juswt the case of what JoeyJo says and hes just upset about the scan :hugs:

Oh Sam... *hugs*

What was the context of the conversation that lead to Divorce coming into it?

LP
xox

Oh dear that's awful i hope your ok.

Do your family live close by? If so maybe you could go stay with them for a few weeks to give yourself some space and have some time to think and your family could help you.

aww hun, i dont know what to say, your going through so much. i am thinking of you xx

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/consoling2.gif

I'm sorry you're going through this.

So sorry your having a rubbish time. *hugs*

Aww hun, you really are going through it, Im hoping its down to the shock of the scan and hope you can work things out, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

I think it was the shock of everything he has apologised but i feel so hurt by it :cry:
I was up all night with my little man because he's ill and woke him up this morning asking him too take the baby for the morning so that i could hae some sleep and he just popped a gasket!!!

Maybe some couples counseling would give you both some resources to get through this challenging time?

BIG hugs.

Aww, I'm so sorry, this must be a really tough time for you and your husband. He obviously was just way overreacting from stress and worry... I'm glad he's apologized but he still has some major butt kissing to do! You definitely did NOT need fear of divorce added to your worries!!!

Thinking of you and sending big hugs. I'm sorry you're having a hard time and i hope things start to look up soon x x x Lots of love x x x

Aaawww Sam, that must have been so hard for you to deal with on top of everything else. So pleased he didnt mean it, all the best, hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->