How much roughly does your 11 month eat/drink in a day

My LO is 1 the end of the month and she has 3 bottles - 10am, 2:30pm and 7pm (7oz but drinks anywhere from 16-20oz).

She has 3 meals a day and at least 1 snack.

I've just this week started giving her a straw cup with whole milk when she is having her cereal and she has water through out the day.

My one year old eats:

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. If we snack, we give him some - today it was hummus and pita bread at supper time but it varies.

He has approx 7oz of whole milk (bottle) before breakfast, whole milk or water with meals and snacks and a bottle of formula (we're finishing the tub) at bedtime (8-12oz).

My 12 month old has

Breakfast:
6oz cows milk
A piece of my toast (little toast theif he is! :haha: )
Wheetabix with warm milk

Lunch:
Sandwich
Banana or some other sort of fruit
Yoghurt
Water from a sippy cup

Dinner:
Whatever we are eating usually

Then he has a 4oz bottle of cows milk before bed but doesn't always drink it.

At 11 months, my daughter probably still wasn't always eating vast quantities of food (not as much as she eats now anyway!), but she was having breakfast, lunch and dinner plus milk first thing in the morning, in the afternoon around 2pm, sometimes also again around 4pm and then before bed. We did BLW and she's always fed herself, so the amounts she would eat would definitely vary. Some days, she could eat a whole bowl of porridge for breakfast and 2/3 of a banana, other days she'd just pick at some toast and orange slices. After about a year and a little bit though, the amounts really picked up. We actually found that giving her her own fork and letting her try to use it helped her eat more as it became a bit more interesting to eat again.

Rio has breakfast when he gets up, a yoghurt around 11am. Lunch at 1pm, an 8oz bottle at 3pm and a nap, dinner at around 5:30pm and a snack around a hour later. Then another bottle of 8oz before bed.
He is offered water in a sippy cup with meals and snacks and usually drinks about 2-3oz a day. x

My boy's a bit of a pig compared to the rest it would seem! :haha: he has 3 meals a day plus 1 (sometimes 2) snacks, as well as 4 bottles a day (28oz in total). Any wonder he is heavier than my 2 1/2 year old daughter! :haha:

I figure they are all different and they eat as much as they need :shrug:

Nursing thruout the night then breakfast is a bunch of cheerios, lunch is oatmeal usually, then supper is whatever we are eating...he has breastmilk thru the day as well....not had water cows milk or juice yet...dont see the need really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->