How much sex is too much?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
We have been having it day, once twice in one day, i got a positive ovulation yesterday but think will probably will for the next few days still yet. Hubby seems to have a good sperm count, we bought lots of silly tests a year ago and one was a sperm one and his results were excellent, added to the facy when my body is working with the last two pregnancies ive fallen prgnant within 2 months (last one resultsed in 11 week MC, 3 weeks ago).

anyway, we are determermined to take a baby again, is there such a thing as too much sex?

I dont really know. Me and OH have it everyday, mostly twice a day not because we are trying for a baby we just have a high sex drive but iv been told it can effect sperm but iv also been told it doesnt so i havent a clue! :wacko:

Ive read you shouldnt do it too often if the mans sperm isnt good quaility or whatever. but not so sure if its fine ... would be gutting to know we have doen ourselves a diservice trying too hard lol

Have you tried following the sperm meets egg plan?? Loads of women swear by it (me included, as it only took 3 months to conceive my 2nd daughter after over a year trying for my 1st without following this plan). Too much :sex: can affect your chances apparently. :dust:

im doing the SPEM this cycle starting today, its based on every other day from cd 8 (im starting a day later to avoid BDing when my brother and wife are here sat ha ha) then when you get postive OPK you bd for 3 consecutive days one off then a final go. if you google it theres a good website on it.

i just googled the sperm meets egg plan and when i checked against my last cycle i didnt have enough bd on the important days ooops lol oh well i will be following this plan this month and see what happens xxxx

I think every other day during the month and then every day around ovulation

x

I'm trying to do it every other day, more around ovulation (once ive worked out when that is, as i've recently come off the pill).

ive tried it in the past. just dont know wherever to have it tonight or not. i guess if i dont fall this time can just do it everyother next month, thanks ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->