How much sleep do you get?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
I usually go to bed around 10.30/11 and I get anxious if it's much later. If I'm tired the next day I feel awful so I like going to bed at a decent time. I wake about 7 so I'm at least getting 7.5 hours. Other ppl I know survive on much less and I don't know if I get too much sleep? Just curious xx

I'm the same, I get anxious if I go to bed late especially if I'm on my own.

I go to bed at 10.30 and up at 4.45am but that's for the gym at 6am. Body adapts but when I take rest from the gym my body doesn't cope with so little sleep for a while. I do get irritable by 6-7pm though and always say I'm going to bed at 9.30... it just doesn't happen by the time I stop.

4.45 for the gym is fantastically motivated! I need to have this motivation lol

I go to bed about 10 but don’t usually get to sleep until 12 ish. At the moment all 3 of my kids are not sleeping properly so I get disturbed repeatedly until I either get up at 6 when my alarm goes off or just give up and get up, today that was half 5 so in total I had 5 1/2 hours last night

Wow, I feel lame. I go to bed about 8:30 and usually sleep until 5:45 on workdays and 7 on weekends.

With that said I sleep terribly and wake up often through the night.

I try and get upstairs to bed between 11 and 11.15, but it's usually nearer 12 by the time I am settling down to sleep. I then have a disturbed night as my youngest doesn't sleep through and then I'm up for the day between 7 and 7.30am usually. So around 7 hours of broken sleep. I actually feel OK on it, I guess it's what the body gets used to!

I'm usually sleep sometime between 10-11pm and up for the day around 6:30-7 am. Baby wakes me up at least twice at night for a feed, the first feed at 1 am he will be up for about 20 min, the second feed at 4 am he's usually up for about an hour and a half (I really hate that second feed!). Then just when I get back to sleep my OH gets up for work and that wakes me up for a bit. Then just as I am about to get back to sleep my toddler wakes me up for the day. So I get about 6 hrs of decent sleep at the start of the night with one brief interruption, but then I don't typically get much sleep between 4-7 am. I feel ok usually during the day, but getting out of bed in the morning is hard.

Go to sleep between 10-10.30 and usually awake 6.30-7

I am lucky if I sleep 4 or 5 hrs. I am up late 1am bed then up at like 5 am.. I have insomnia , it it terrible :( Had this even when my kids were little plus I have a thyroid problem which makes it worse. I am always tired, LOL

I go up to bed about 9pm most nights but I have to get up every 90 minutes to check on tegan anyway so never sleep for more than an hour and a half at a time.

I am lucky if I sleep 4 or 5 hrs. I am up late 1am bed then up at like 5 am.. I have insomnia , it it terrible :( Had this even when my kids were little plus I have a thyroid problem which makes it worse. I am always tired, LOL

Gosh that must be hard xx

Me and my OH go to bed at like 9pm lol
I get up at 6 on a weekday and 8/9 at a weekend.

Wow, I feel lame. I go to bed about 8:30 and usually sleep until 5:45 on workdays and 7 on weekends.

With that said I sleep terribly and wake up often through the night.

Me too. I need at least 8 hours, and do better with 9. But I get up at least 3 times a night and some nights more so I can usually cobble together 8 hours if I go to bed at 9 and wake at 7. Pretty sad really.

About 4 hours a night. DS is a particularly bad sleeper :( I've not slept properly in 6 years now :sleep:

Gosh that must be hard xx

Thanks, it is hard but this is going on maybe since I am 30 so almost 18 yrs. I am just so used to it, but it does suck. I envy people like my husband who can be anywhere and just fall asleep, I can't..:hugs:

It really varies depending on the kids. Dd2 hadn't been sleeping great the last few weeks, so I was only getting between 2-5 hours ☹️

However the last couple of nights she's improved and I've been going to sleep around 10-30/11 and waking up around 7. Long may it continue!!

Weekdays I'm normally in bed around 10/10.30, asleep around 11 & my alarm goes off at 7 for work, Emily sometimes wakes me before that, at the weekend I usually stay up until around 12

I usually go to bed between 1-2am and get up between 6.30-7.15, depending on when the kids wake up. I'm up usually twice a night, sometimes a little more often but only for a few minutes at a time. I usually get a lie in on one of the weekend days until anywhere between 9-10.30am and I live for those days! I would gladly sleep 10 hours a night, I'm very lazy :haha:

We usually go to bed at 11:30ish sometimes later and get up at 6:30 (we like to be up before our boys so we can take a moment for a tea/coffee in peace lol). We take turns with who gets a lie in on weekends and then we can sleep as long as we want but with a 10:30 upper cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->