How much sooner did you start showing with your 2nd?

icegurl470

Reaction score
I didn't start showing with my 1st until I was like 7 months pregnant, but I was also 5' 8" 155lbs. I gained 25lbs with my first and haven't lost it yet, so I'm also starting out a little bigger..

I know it's probably just a mental thing, but I already feel my pants getting tighter with this second pregnancy. I was told I would probably start showing sooner with this one, especially since I was just pregnant with my first a year ago, but how much sooner did you ladies start showing with your second? Thanks.

With my first I had a bump by 15 weeks, with my angel daughter I had a bump by 13 and now in this pregnancy I have my little bump already and I'm almost 12 weeks. I noticed my bump starting around 7 weeks but it was mostly bloat. Now it's a definate bump and rock solid. Haven't announced yet but I'm getting asked by friends regularly am I expecting. I love my little pot belly:)

With my first one I started to show when I was about 5-6 months.
I`ve started to have a little bump at about 11 weeks! xx

It honestly all depends on how soon you got pg. I too didn't show until around 6 months with my first. I was pg with my second 6.5-7 months after my first.....so my muscles had absolutely no chance to get back to where they were, so I looked really pg at 3 months. Then my 3rd was a longer space so didn't show as soon, but #4......I was so dang bloated that I looked 3 months at 6 weeks......

With this being said I know that it is totally different with each child and with each person.

My first was about 15 weeks. I'm 5foot 9inches and i was only like 117 lbs. My second my bump was obvious around 13weeks, my third i had a bump by 9-10 wks! I wonder what will happen this time because I'm starting out heavier but much much healthier this time....

This is sort of my second as I had a miscarriage last year, I already started showing and I'm only 8 weeks xx

I've already gone out and bought new clothes because nothing is fitting. I was already being tested for hypothyroidism due to rather rapid weight gain right before getting pregnant, which hasn't helped.... but I am definitely showing. Add bloating on top of that and some days I look 4-5 months preggo. I showed early with #1 though... wore mat pants by 13 weeks because they were sooo much more comfy!

My first I didn't start showing till 16 weeks! With this baby I've been showing since 9 weeks and now at almost 12 weeks I defintely look pregnant :')) mind you im super tiny im 5'0 and only about 105 pounds

Thanks ladies. I'm definitely more bloated with this pregnancy than I was with my first. I'm already having to unbutton my jeans and sport a belly band. My husband thinks I'm having twins! I'm not quite ready for maternity pants yet but I'm gonna try to find something with a little stretch this wkend.

I didn't get a big belly with my first, plus it was winter so I was wearing heavy clothes. Some people at work didnt even know I was pregnant when I came back from maternity leave! It would be nice to show sooner than I did with my first and get the big pregnant belly, but I may eat those words!

I popped on Thursday at just over 10weeks it's too high for bloat and a definite bump shape, people have started commenting on it already so avoiding family as haven't told them yet!

I was about 25 weeks before I started showing with DD, and I've got nothing yet apart from the spare tyre I was supposed to lose after xmss! I feel thicker round my waist though.

I think I'm about 13 weeks now (unsure of dates and scan not til next week) and in the last week I seem to have suddenly got a proper bump! Up until then it was just bloat really. With my first I didn't show very much until around 18-20 weeks I don't think, and even then only slightly. :thumbup: I think I'm already as big as I was then, at 13 weeks!

This I'd like to know I'm 5'1 90lbs. My first I didn't show until 30weeks a woman gave out to me for parking in the mum to be car parking space at 30weeks. I'm still 90lbs so who knows!

with this (4th pregnancy- 2nd baby) I started to show around 10 weeks- but couldn't wear my regular jeans comfortable from about 8 weeks.

Mine was bloat all the way upto 12 weeks then woke up one morning with a rounder bump, x

I didnt start showing with my first until I was 6 months due to being 5 stone overweight. This time im 4 1/2 stone lighter and had a bloated bump by 9weeks. Now at 12 weeks im visably pregnant with a little bump and very little bloating xxx

Update - I am showing at 10 weeks because I am having TWINS!!! Gulp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->