How much spare/disposable cash do you have a month

Found out this morning £-200 a month! It's all gone poop since I've left work and still waiting for my benefit renewal before I can claim housing and council tax benefit so I've gone from having around £200-£300 extra cash a month to being in the minus! I'm literally counting on my things selling on eBay for extra cash at the moment.

oh god tell me about it with the debt, me and hubby got out a loan to reapy all our uni debt but instead of doing it we went on holiday and bought a car and just general silly spending...so ended up with double the debt!

Been working real hard to get the debt down and have only 11 payments to go - once that gone we wil lbe £700 a month better off.

i know you said you use cash, but lloyds do quite a good current account which shows you what you spending all your money on and helps you work out how to cut it down.

I think being a work my down fall as il take out £20 in the morning to get breakfast, then il buy a mag then lunch, then maybe something on the way home - and by the end of the day it gone - and repeat 5 days a week!

im also one of these girls that when i see a sale (esp on baby stuff) i cant help myself - i must get something, because it a bargain and would be stupid not to no? Where actually i didnt need another ball pool or inflatable bunny even if it was 50% off.

Hehe I did that when I got a £3,000 loan It was meant to pay off my 2 credit cards and my catalogue, it kind of went else where though and I actually have nothing to show for it! I did manage to pay off 1 credit card and currently working along side a debt charity to get my remaining debt under control and paid off!

Normally after all bills we have about £400 a month which we would normally use to take kids out food etc. But im disabled and my money is getting stopped so losing £450 a month so we will probably lose r home cus not enough coming in to pay bills. Imgonna find it hard to work cus of my condition so i wish i could have money for month but im gonna be lucky to even eat

Normally after all bills we have about £400 a month which we would normally use to take kids out food etc. But im disabled and my money is getting stopped so losing £450 a month so we will probably lose r home cus not enough coming in to pay bills. Imgonna find it hard to work cus of my condition so i wish i could have money for month but im gonna be lucky to even eat

That's awful Hun I really hope things get easier for you soon and i really hope it doesnt come to that :hugs::hugs:. Xxxxx

Thanks hun i hope so to. Ive written a appeal and got docs to get a report for backup of my condition so hoping it works out.

Thanks hun i hope so to. Ive written a appeal and got docs to get a report for backup of my condition so hoping it works out.

:hugs::hugs: - that awful, i hope the docs/revenue service sort it out.

That's terrible. :hugs: I hope they sort it out for you because that's just not on.

after ive paid off everything, gas, elec, water, rent, etc etc.

i get £200 a month to do my supermarket shop, nappies & petrol etc.

so after all of that i get about £20 a month to do what i want with, this is usually spent on soft play or swimming etc.

i dont have any spare money to go out with or anything.
if LO needs clothes we dont get petrol for the car & we walk everywhere. thankfully my parents pay my tax & insurance for the car. x

Its just ridiculous how much things are nowadays

We literally don't have a spare penny. Once our bills/petrol/food etc has been paid we have nothing. We live in our overdraft, I try so hard not to but it's impossible.
What's worse is hubby is going from being paid weekly to monthly from next week. So for all of August we won't have a bean! Money sucks!

Should have about $1,600. Do I? Nope. Always seem to be paycheck to paycheck.

After Bills,food,petrol,dinner money for Tyler and Playgroup money for zack we have roughly £500 a month. We usually waste sooo much of it :/ but this month has been pretty good. We do live payday to payday though

After bills, food, rent etc we have about £400 a month. We have £40 each spending money a week and £20 goes in Jonnys car.

We normally have anywhere from $5000-7000 to spare but a large majority of it goes into savings.

I have no idea...! Oh brings home £2200 a month and gives £950 to me... I then pay all bills and food from this. My spare money is child benefit, tax credits and dla. I save some of this then clothes and treats for me and kids plus the running of my car. I don't work! Oh pays dorm everything else such as days out and family holidays plus he saves 3/400 a month. Last few months all spare money has gone on wedding and oh has also sorted the honeymoon...!

We have about £850 left which is for food and treats, we do have abit of debt but I include that outgoings with the bills though we could really pay off abit more and get it cleared quicker. We're saving for a holiday next year at the moment but we still have abit left to get a takeaway, go to the cinema etc x

We have about 100€ after everything but something usually comes along and takes it.

spare........abput £200. it doesnt go far at all :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->