How much "stuff" does your S/O produce?

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
I've been MIA from this board for a couple months because DH has a job where he is out of the state for most of the time, so we kind of just took a break TTC for awhile. This month however, he was here at the right time (because his boss's wife had a baby - go figure). Anyway, my OPK was blaring + yesterday, so I expect to O today. We've had sex every night since Friday, my CD12. So 4 nights in a row so far. (We're getting pretty burnt out, lol).

My question is...when you and your DH or S/O have sex that many days in a row, by the 3rd or 4th day does he not produce as much "stuff"? The first day, DH had tons of semen. But last night, it seemed like he barely produced any...and last night was probably the most important night. I'm worried now that we had TOO much sex, lol!

Any experiences you could share?? TIA! :flower:

I've been MIA from this board for a couple months because DH has a job where he is out of the state for most of the time, so we kind of just took a break TTC for awhile. This month however, he was here at the right time (because his boss's wife had a baby - go figure). Anyway, my OPK was blaring + yesterday, so I expect to O today. We've had sex every night since Friday, my CD12. So 4 nights in a row so far. (We're getting pretty burnt out, lol).

My question is...when you and your DH or S/O have sex that many days in a row, by the 3rd or 4th day does he not produce as much "stuff"? The first day, DH had tons of semen. But last night, it seemed like he barely produced any...and last night was probably the most important night. I'm worried now that we had TOO much sex, lol!

Any experiences you could share?? TIA! :flower:

If his count is normal then I think it's probably okay to have sex daily. My boyfriend & I have sex every day, but that's just how we are, it would be taxing on us to not have sex because we want to "save up sperm". Sometimes there isn't as much "stuff" as you say, but 9/10 times there is a lot. But, like I said, we have sex daily not only around ovulation.
Some people say every other day is fine, but my doctor told me every day is fine (provided their sperm count is normal).

Goodluk! :happydance:

Thanks! DH has never been tested for count before, but my OBGYN said it was fine for us to DTD every night because I've been pregnant 5 times, so he isn't concerned about DH's count. Just over-analyzing everything, as always! :haha:

I have read that if you DTD every day instead of every other day that DH or S/O or whatever might produce 1 million less sperm than if you do every other day, but the numbers being compared are like 700 million or 800 million or something crazy like that so really 1 million is nothing in the big picture! I have been told that if DH has a normal sperm count its TOTALLY fine to DTD every day....so since you have been pregnant that many times I'd say your DH's count is probably just fine to withstand :sex: every day during the fertile window1

GET YOUR BABY ON GIRL :thumbup:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"