How much water do you drink b4 scan

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I'm going 4 my 1st scan today but how much water should i drink i've already had about 3 glasses is that enough??

They say 2 litres at my hospital but I only had about 2 pints and that was enough for me, the scan was fine, could see baby well and I spent the rest of the day needing the toilet lol

this might be a bit too late but with my first scan (at 9 weeks) I had hardly had anything to drink and everything was fine. Then at my 12 week one I made sure that I did actually need a wee quite a bit and it was a really good view. They do press down quite hard though, so don't go in feeling uncomfortable!

I always drank loads before my scans till i thought i would pop a few times lol. They do push down hard and have been close to wetting myself lol.
Till they told me on my last scan, i didn't need to drink anything because i'm slim and the placenta sits high,they have perfect vision already.... all that for nothing ha ha.

Goodluck with the scan and seeing baby x

I tried to drink about a pint when I went for my scan. I thought I was doing really well until I got to the hospital and threw it all back up. :dohh:

Thankfully I had no problem having the scan though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->