How much weight have you gained ?

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
I'm just over 32 weeks and I have gained 1stone 10lbs!
(24lbs)

It was 1st 12lbs but I seem to have dropped a couple this last week...

Iv gained a lot and still have another 8 weeks to go...

In my last pregnancy I only gained a total of 1st 9lbs throughout the whole thing, but I did weigh 2 stone more to start with! ...

How is everyone else doing ?

I am between 24-28lbs (depending on what scale I use:haha:). I am as big as a house though- my bump is seriously massive...

I've gained nearly 3 stone but I was only 8st to begin with so I'm not worrier about the gain. My natural body weight is around 10st which once I have baby and all the fluid/blood etc is gone I won't be far off from my normal weight.

Up 12 lbs right now but 2 were in the last week... not looking forward to my next weigh in :wacko:

I hadn't gained any thing until 28 weeks then in the last few weeks ive put on 3.5kg which I think is jist under 8 pounds?
I wasnt big to start with.

6kg at 30 weeks. Think that's about 13-14 lbs.

I am normally around 8st7 and now at full term i am 11st6, this is my forth baby and i always gain 3st. but the weight always comes off within 5 weeks, without dieting.

Ive gained 20 pounds so far. I thinks it's quite a lot but in know I eat healthily and exercise everyday so I just need to accept it!

With my first pregnancy I gained 4 stone (a little over 50 lbs) this time I have only gained 1st6 ( about 20 lbs) but I put that to running after a toddler the whole time. Plus this time I am just bump, but with my daughter I was huge EVERYWHERE!

I put on 4st with DS too and was the same in that I gained all over. This time I've so far put on half that, which is still not ideal but it's all twin bump and some swelling.

Nearing 29 weeks I've gained about 10 pounds. I lost about 12 to start with during first trimester, so I have about 2 pounds to spare! I feel myself gaining more now however. Hoping not to go over 25 lb gain!

1 stone 11lbs but been told i'm all baby n ive actually lost 3pounds (was 2 stone last week) probs cos i cant take big meals anymore :haha: x

I'm nearing the 2 stone mark now but thats all baby and water i think i've possibly put a little on my bum and thighs but i can't see much of a difference to my pre-pregnancy figure apart from the bump:flower:

My face and arms have defo got fatter!

6-7kg which is approx a stone, all in the second trimester.
I put on exactly the same in my last pregnancy, but that time I put it all on in the 3rd tri as I had more room to eat lol!

I'm quite tall at 5ft 11in and pre pregnancy weighed 12st 2lb and size 12. I'm not 27 weeks in and weigh 13st 12lb so a gain off 24lb so far! This is baby #1 so I'm unsure if this a good or bad thing! I don't think I look like I've put on that much as I have a long torso! We will See. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->