How much weight have you gained ?

My BMI was just under 30 (almost overweight) when I got preggers and at 30 weeks I've gained 27 lbs :(

Hoping the weight gain plateaus a bit - last week I only gained 0.5 lbs. Between the acid reflux and the ever more smooshed stomach, my appetite is lessening.

I have gained 11 pounds so far. I am short (5ft) but my doctor is happy with my gain, I hope to keep it in the low side for the next couple of months :)

As of my last appointment I believe that I've gained around 8 lbs since the beginning. I haven't been weighing myself at home. I was a heavy girl to begin with, so we are hoping that I can stay in the 15-20 lb range for the whole pregnancy. I go in tomorrow, so I guess we will see how I'm doing!

I have put on 9 kg (around a stone and half) at 29 weeks, which stresses me out a bit. A lady at my prenatal yoga is a dietician though and she said I am 'allowed to' gain up to 18 kg as I am tall and my BMI was under 23 to begin with. She is built like a stick insect with a tiny contained bump and she has gained 10 kg at 26 weeks. Made me feel a lot better. :)

35 weeks and almost 50 lbs gained! Doctors had been giving me a horrible time. I've been dieting and exercising more during this pregnancy than I have in my whole life only to find out that I have low thyroid levels. The doctors were quite apologetic after multiple appointments where I left in tears feeling like I was doing something wrong and feeling guilty every time I ate. Baby girl is thankfully okay and I'm now told to not worry about weight as there's nothing I can do about it without proper medication to fix the thyroid issue. Anyone worried about severe weight gain should definitely ask for thyroid levels to be checked as mine was normal during the early bloodwork in my pregnancy.

I'm 39 weeks and I've put on 10lbs throughout my whole pregnancy

Before pregnancy i was very slim ive gains 2 and 1/2 stone but my midwife isnt worried my bmi was only 18before getting pregnant so i needed to gain the weight. I gain 2 and 1/2 with my son too and lost it all after a month. Its def all bump

7lbs at 28 weeks. I was the same with my daughter too - I tend to loose a bit of weight off me when I'm pregnant, cause my metabolism goes up. Funny how everybody's body reacts differently to pregnancy, isn't it! I would have assumed before getting pregnant that I would have put on a good bit of weight! :shrug:

I was 7st 5.. I'm now 9stone 12. So 2st 7lbs. Midwife isn't worried, and says I'm all bump, although I think I'd have to disagree by the size of my bum! :winkwink:

I am 34 weeks and have gained 25 pounds so far....Eeek! :-(

Started at 8st7 and currently 10st 3lbs at 33 weeks. Happy with this. Seems all bump so far.

20 pounds at 37 weeks, but my bmi was around 24, which is high for me I deff didn't want to gain much more then 20 as I will want to be below my pre pregnancy weight by at least ten pounds, ideally.

Around 15 lbs at 28 weeks. Starting bmi was 19.

I've gained 25 lbs at 32 weeks. It sounds like a lot, but its all in my belly and boobs, my legs/face/butt look the same. I just keep trying to eat healthy, and praying for a healthy baby. If I end up with a belly when this is over I'll worry about it then.

That said, I do feel huge. This belly hurts to carry around and it gets in the way lol.

31 weeks, about 17lbs.

I've had ppl tell me I'm big, and others say I'm all belly and that's it. I'd rather ppl not comment at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->