How much weight have you gained ?

32 weeks and only 2 pounds so far! I was slim at the beginning of my pregnancy so I'm allowed to gain 25-40 lbs but it looks like that isn't going to happen. Baby is growing perfectly so I'm not concerned at all.

Ooof, 30 weeks and up 14.4kg / 27lb.

I don't think I look massive, and am confident about losing it afterwards, but the scales don't lie, so not sure where it's all gone!

Attachments

• 30 week bumps.jpg
    30 week bumps.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 10

I don't think I look massive, and am confident about losing it afterwards, but the scales don't lie, so not sure where it's all gone!

Charlieworld you look amazing, obviously dont know what you looked like pre-preg but definately wouldnt think you had put 27lb on. Ive put on 35lb at 33 weeks despite eating healthy and feel so depressed about it. Ive put a bit of weight on all over but my bump is massive. :blush:

Exactly 20 lbs in 31 weeks! I gained 3 lbs in the first trimester, 12 lbs in the second (kept that same gain for almost a month until I was admitted to hospital with preterm labor), now I am on bed rest so the last 5 lbs I gained were within the last 2.5 weeks. My doctor is allowing me to increase my activity a bit, so hopefully I won't gain more than the recommended for my BMI 30 lbs :) but I am honestly not too worried about that since I don't really eat junk. As long as baby is getting all the nutrition he needs - that's what matters the most!

Charlieworld you look amazing, obviously dont know what you looked like pre-preg but definately wouldnt think you had put 27lb on. Ive put on 35lb at 33 weeks despite eating healthy and feel so depressed about it. Ive put a bit of weight on all over but my bump is massive. :blush:

I've noticed that the ladies who gain more than normal despite eating healthy will most likely lose the weight fast because it's mostly fluids and such! Don't feel depressed :flower:

I've noticed that the ladies who gain more than normal despite eating healthy will most likely lose the weight fast because it's mostly fluids and such! Don't feel depressed :flower:

thanks :flower: i do have high levels of fluid so heres hoping!!

thanks :flower: i do have high levels of fluid so heres hoping!!

See! It will fall right off! :thumbup::haha:

Almost 30 weeks and gained 4lbs so far. I did lose half a stone in first 12 weeks and have put that back on as well. I had high BMI to begin with and trying hard not to eat for two.

So jelouse of all you women with hardly any weight gain .... Damn my over eating!!

Hi Nicki

Thank you so much for your message, it has really cheered me up. :flower:

I've been feeling so flat and grumpy due to this weight gain. I've always had to watch my weight carefully to keep it in control. I am happy to gain the recommended amount, but feel horribly guilty about anything over that recommendation.

I have been trying to maintain a healthy diet, but at lunchtime today I felt so faint and shaky, I ended up at McDonalds, ate too much junkfood and have spent the entire afternon asitting at my desk wracked with guilt.

Grrr, I wish I could get away from this desk where boredom makes me obsess and eat. Weekends are no problem as I'm always busy "nesting".

Good luck to everyone else out there who are also struggling with the increasing scale. x

I didn't gain any in my first trimester. Then in my second I gained 20 lbs. I'm 32wks tomorrow and I've only gain a couple pounds so far in my third trimester. I was rather slim when I got pregnant but at my 28 week appointment the medical assistant made a huge deal about how much I had gained and made me feel terrible. The doctor and mid wife I see haven't said anything about it.

iv gained 9kg, so 22lb and im 32 weeks. iv been eating just the same as i always do so i know my weight is all baby related. x

I'm 31 weeks and have gained 12lb. I had an eating disorder before my oldest child and piled on weight with her - probably 12lb in 3 months! With my 2nd I gained about 28lb but lost all of it by 6 weeks post partum and then another stone by 12 weeks.
This time I started out a lot heavier (like the same as I weighed full term with second) but haven't gained much. What I have gained is baby bump, my rings are looser, face thinner and bum smaller so fingers crossed I will have a post partum weight loss like I had with number 2!

I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow and I've put on 33 pounds. I feel miserable. :(

I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow and I've put on 33 pounds. I feel miserable. :(

I totally get you...I'm 32 weeks and put on 30 pounds. Last 3 weeks I gained 7 pounds some how, the doctor warned me this last time to watch my diet. : ( so miserable. i don't even know how to watch my diet because I thought I was already doing that. These pounds are piling on like nothing, so FAST! :wacko:

As of yesterday I was up 26 pounds.

Up until about the 5th March I had only gained 4 lbs...........as of yesterday it is now 12!
I blame having to work sitting down ft for 40 hours a week (im usually PT) - its definately made my legs swell a bit.

I did the fat % as well and its gone from 49 (im classed as obese) to 44%.

So from 130lbs fat to 120lbs fat....Hmm, reading that might give MW a call tomorrow! as not convinced thats now mainly fluid...

I'm 19lb as of today, which I'm okay with as I set myself a goal of under 35lb at the end, and with my usual gain of 1lb a week I'm on track to stay under that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->