• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How much weight have you gained?

Interesting topic :)
I'm 7w 2d and gain 1.5 pounds so far. Am hoping to try and only put on 4-5 pounds in this trimester but i am so hungry all the time.

I wrote posts like these when I was pregnant :)
I ate tons, had a HUGE appetite, and never had any sickness. To me, it seemed like I could finally have 9 months break from always watching what I ate, and boy did I go to town!

I went from 10 stone to over 15 stone by the time I gave birth. Yes, that's 5 stone folks!

Fast forward 18 months, and Im under 10 stone again. Didnt really have to try, I have an active LO who keeps me on my toes. Within 6 months of the birth I was 10 stone, 9 pounds - the weight just fell off (and I only breast fed for 5 weeks).
Im surprised no-one medical ever commented on my huge weight gain, but I just wanted to post to reassure the OP that what goes on can come off. Enjoy your pregnancy :) xx

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow, so far 5 pounds. Mostly boobs weight though. Still can fit my pre-preggo jeans, well, a bit tight, don't need a belt anymore.

lol I'm jealous of all of you girls who haven't gained a lot of weight. I'm nervous to know what my weight will be less than 5 hours from now lol.

about 10 weeks, and I gained none. I lost weight due to nausea (no vomit though, just can't manage to eat anything). but my jeans are tight now because a little bit of a bump.

Ive put on 3lb so far. I have been trying to watch what i eat but i constantly feel starving. As soon as i feel the slightest bit hungry i start to feel sick so i eat! my plan was to eat super healthy through my whole pregnancy and exercise. This hasnt gone to plan - im craving ALL food constantly and feel too shattered after work to exercise. Actually feel frightened at the prospect of gaining a lot of weight and being massive i really dont think im gonna be one of these women who loves a massive bump and 'glows' :(

I have horrible ms, but mostly I feel nauseous (not throwing up). the funny thing is that I feel better when I eat.... so fast forward 8 weeks, I have gained about 5-6lb. And boy, am I bloated. Ah, the amazing pregnancy :)

Havent put on any yet at 12 wks but still not really eating. Only snacking on toast and little bits. Cant face dinner at night, i just pick at it and my OH finishes off my dinner. Cant wait to eat properly again.

I haven't gained anything yet and haven't been sick...but with both my last pregnancies I only gained around 19lbs total and had 10lbs babies!

Keep' em coming!!!!!!!! Thx! So I went to my appt today and I weighed 128lbs. lol I thought I was going to weigh a lot more than that.

I bought cheap new scales as the old ones died spring broke inside. Was really impressed to find out i was way lighter than i thought to start with. I could barely believe it. Well i should have trusted my gut as i am exactly a stone heavier than my new scales say :O damm thing is exactly a stone faulty lol. Avoid asda's cheapest scales! So not sure if i have put any weight on as i didn't have working ones at the start. I know i did lose some after the big bloat (5-7wks).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"