How much weight have you put on so far?

T

Tilly

Just stole this thread from third tri, but wanting to know what you girls in the second tri had put on weight wise so far..?

:baby:

About 4lbs from 6 week mw appt, but I did lose about 5lbs between 6weeks and 11 weeks, seems all of its gone back on by 20 weeks! Heres hoping there isnt much actual weight gain over the next 19 weeks, just baby and fluid etc.

Ive only put on a couple pounds so far, lost about 5 pounds in first tri through not eating much though xx

i put on a few pounds in the first tri thn ive lost it all n im back to pre pregnancy weight at 25 weeks. i dno if thts a good thing or not lol

xxxx

I dunno all I know is my waist has gone from 28inchs to 41inchs in 15ish weeks!!!

Lol, a stone and a half! I seem to really pile on the weight when pregnant.

I'm trying my best not to obsess so much about weight gained but I have gained 10-15 pounds depending on when I weigh myself in the day. My weight has always been weird about flucuating in a day so I can never be sure exactly how much I've gained. And all of my extra pounds have went straight to my thighs and stomach:rofl: I'm going to have lots of fun trying to get rid of it later. :dohh:

I lost 10 pounds in first tri and have re-gained that plus 5 pounds up to now.

I've lost about 4 or 5 lbs since 1st tri and haven't put it back on yet. It all feels a bit weird cos I've lost this weight but I've got a fairly big bump... ah well, I'm sure it'll all even out eventually!

24 lbs according to my last doctors appt. :blush:

Hi ladies

I've put on half a stone so far as im normaly 7 and half but now im 8! i also weighed myself in work wbehni was around 8 weeks and was 42kg and I weighed myself today and im now 50kg! i seem to have just started to pile on the pounds and it seems to be everywhere.lol. my legs, bum, belly!
I really hope it slows down now as i cant cope with getting massive, im only 4 foot 11". :rofl:

xx

ive lost around 8lbs since i had my first mw appt at 9weeks lol...hmmm dunno how tho lol

Dunno how much i've put on but i have an awful feeling i'm going to be like a house end by the end of this pg. I just can't stop eating crap. :rofl:

I'm confused, didn't we have this thread in 2nd tri yesterday too? :D

So far I've put on 12 lbs but there's been no change from that for a couple of weeks. I don't want to put too much more on but I know it's going to start creeping on, especially in 3rd tri as baby gets bigger but it's just one of those things.

Hopefully it'll come off at the same rate it went on!

12 pounds altogether. 7 of those in the past 4 weeks!

I dont know, not been weighed since my 12wk scan...................my OH has taken the scales to work (he needed them for something)thank god as really dont want to know...........I am guessing about a stone and a half.........

3lbs at my 16 week check. so probably a little more by now...my 20 week is next monday.

About a stone...and I am only just coming up for 19 weeks...eek!

Not obsessing about it too much - my sister weighed herself every day, measured herself once a week...seems a bit ott to me!

I figure as long as I am eating a (relatively) decent diet and not sitting on my bum the whole time, I will be fine. Although ask me again at the end of the summer and I am the size of a bungalow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->