How much you feed your baby in the first month...

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
of weaning? i started just over a week and give him about 4-5 teaspoon now,then water or my milk,lol
i stop when he start to spit it out (looks like he doesn;t want anymore of it)
Do you do the same?

I started weaning Lewis about 4 weeks ago, just on porridge. He has about 1 to 2 teaspoons mixed with his milk each morning, he's never that hungry in the morning so I'd give him his bottle afterwards and he'd usually take about 7oz.

I'm not sure what he'd do if he'd had enough as this hasn't happened yet. :rofl: I may have to increase the amount of porridge I give him. If he doesn't like something though he ususally pulls a funny face, gags and then crys bless him.

We always just did what they wanted, if they wanted 2 bites that's what they had if they wanted more that's what the got, so it varied day to day just depending on how they felt

Yep pretty much!
I just let Daisy decide how much she will be eating.
Sometimes she takes loads and sometimes just a couple of spoonfulls.

They will let you know if they want more!

Yep pretty much!
I just let Daisy decide how much she will be eating.
Sometimes she takes loads and sometimes just a couple of spoonfulls.

They will let you know if they want more!

Yes, he told me by spitting it out or stop moving his lips then stick his tongue out:rofl:
Another day i let OH feed him for the first time while i was doing some work outside the house and I don't know how he managed to stuff LO with all the food in the bowl :dohh: He was supposed to feed 1/3 of it (well that;s enough normally)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->