How often do you BD?

Starlight32

Reaction score
We are TTC #1. I just got off the pill after 9 years so I don't know my cycle, and I'm also not temping/tracking ovulation. We decided we are going to try to just keep having sex every so often. I'm curious how often the NTNP people BD?

Every other day, when it was possible. :) When OH started working away, it became restricted to weekends. GL! :dust:

Sometimes every day, sometimes every other day. So far we've gotten pregnant on the second cycle with DD, and the first cycle with this one, so it works for us! :haha:

Like every 3 or 4 days... but we have an 11 month old and both work. No idea how people manage every other day. I feel exhausted just thinking about it haha.

Not enough! I kid I kid...

Seriously, as we don't live together yet, we're restricted to only when he's able to stay over. This can be up to 3-4 times a week, and we have been known to do it at least twice each time

When we were ntnp with DD we DTD sometimes every day, sometimes every other day and sometimes once every 3 days. It really all depended upon how stressed my DH was from work lol. He gets weekends off so we usually DTD every day on the weekend. We caught the egg the second cycle of trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->