How often do you get your hair cut?

Elli21

Reaction score
Just curious :flower:

I had mine done yesterday, and the last time was 3 months ago.

I roughly go every 3-4 months.

I just cant afford it every 6 weeks like they recommend.

I use to get mine done every 6-8 weeks.. now its more like 3-4 months!!

Cx

I had a wash cut and blow dry and a tsection of two colours and i thought at £38 it was a reasonable price. But its a price thats just too high to pay every 6 weeks.

About once a year :blush: It's so expensive and I hate having my hair done x

I'm growing mine out, so I get it cut every 3 - 4 months by appointment.. But my sister is also a stylist, so every time I see her it gets done too x

Every two months, it grows so fast and is so thick I'm on countdown to have it done again about 3 weeks after but I wait it out cos its so expensive and I don't like actually having it done!

Not had my hair cut in over a year. :( I havnt had the money for it and dont get out and my usual hair dresser who comes to my house dosnt seem to answer on facebook any more so I dont have a hair dresser now.

Phew! Glad I am not only one, although *cough* its been 15mths since I had my hair cut!! eeeeeek

Me too, I hate people washing and generally touching my hair for some reason. Last time for me was in january, that's only because my mum bought me a voucher cos she was so sick of looking at it ha ha

I'd like to go every 3 months, but really, it ends up being closer to 6 months most times.

I get it my highlights and cut & blow dry every 3 - 4 months too, though we have a mobile hair dresser who cuts my hair inbetween as she's cheaper.

I used to get my hair cut every 6 weeks and it didnt grow. Now its down to my bum!

Not had my hair cut in 10 months which is bad considering my best friend is a hairdresser. I have had to do a few DIY fringe cuts and I put a colour on it today to try and make it look a bit better. Can't put it off any longer, I need to get it cut asap.

I've not been to a haidresser in about 4 years. I cut my hair myself about 3 years ago and I dye it myself when I feel like it.

every 4/5 months probably.. only started recently going though, used to just trim in myself :blush: xx

I've had my hair cut twice in the last year xx

Um, around 6-8mths :blush: I dye it myself so only ever go for it cut

I get mine cut every 6 weeks.

But only because my hairdresser is a life long friend that comes to my house instead of me going to her salon :rofl:

If I'm lucky, every six months. My mom is a hairdresser and she does it when she feels like it. So yeah not too often lol.

Phew! Glad I am not only one, although *cough* its been 15mths since I had my hair cut!! eeeeeek

Me too, I hate people washing and generally touching my hair for some reason. Last time for me was in january, that's only because my mum bought me a voucher cos she was so sick of looking at it ha ha

Me three! I really don't enjoy getting my hair done, hate having it washed, there's always something I pick fault with, like a stray hair or something, and they take absolutely ages to dry it with the hair dryer lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->