How often do you get your hair cut?

I am a hairdresser, and I can't even tell you the last time I had mine cut...

Oops.

I just got mine done about a week ago, and before that it had been since Nov!!! However, I used to do every 6 weeks when i worked at a spa and always had a discount!

I haven't had mine cut since November

:blush:

I go to the hairdressers every 3 weeks but I get mine cut every 6 weeks :)

I aim to get mine done every 8 weeks, sometimes sooner! It depends on if I can be bothered to go to the hairdressers or not .

I really do hate getting my hair done though, sitting there staring at myself in the mirror ain't fun :rofl:
x

Once every 5-7 years! So far no hairdresser has cut my hair right be it a cheap local one or an expensive one. I take in pictures of what I want to achieve and try and get it across that my hair is naturally wavy so it's not a good idea to cut it like its poker straight, but they never get it right. I can cut my own hair very well so that's what I do xx

I get mine done for next to nothing because my aunt owns a hair salon but I still don't get chance to go often because I never have anyone to look after the LO's. I got every three-four months and I get it cut, highlighted all in one go.

Last time I had it cut was about two years ago. I'm cheap and money has been a little tight so I just can't justify it to myself. At most I only go twice a year anyway, whenever I get tired of the way my hair looks and decide I want to do something else. I dye it far more often but do that at home myself. I want to get it cut short again but can't afford it for another month. I'm toying with doing it myself at home but I'm a bit nervous, I don't want to mess it up too bad!

I get mine done every 8-10 weeks my friends works at toni and guy so she comes to my house and i normally bung her a score.

close to a year ago was the last time, generally every 6 months to 2 years. I like it long. I love getting haircuts though, and love my stylist, but I can't have long hair and keep getting it cut. Especially since, in a momentary lapse of judgement, I cut my waist length hair off in a pixie a year and a half ago. Two months of enjoyment, two years go grow back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->