How often do you wash bath towels???

That's the issue, drying!!! In this weather I struggle to get one load washed and dried, never mind more.

If we had a drier maybe it would be different as could dry things easily rather than on radiators/airers all round the house. Using a drier you can obv get more done because you've not got washing drying everywhere :wacko: I think my laundry basket would always be empty then too but as it goes its not.

We don't share towels either

Xx

It depends but usually use 2x then wash them.

my excuse is laziness though. washing is just pure boring. i've tried so many times to keep on top of it but after about two loads i'm ready to stop. it helps that i have a 7kg washing machine so i can get quite a bit done!

I have a washer/dryer but Only use the dryer for bed sheets so they can be used again the same day. I'm far too stingy to waste elec :rofl:

Ours are washed after they have been used twice x

my washer dryer used to make stuff stink. no idea why! i don't think i knew how to use it properly..
it's a pain as my driers 3kg so i have to separate stuff to dry it.

Ours get washed after about 2 uses, they get hung up to dry after use. Unless hubby is last one to use it then it's dumped on the floor and then has to go in washing cos it's all damp!! X

my washer dryer used to make stuff stink. no idea why! i don't think i knew how to use it properly..
it's a pain as my driers 3kg so i have to separate stuff to dry it.

Same here. My dryer has a plastic-like smell to it. I think it's because they use hot steam instead of hot air to dry. Plus you can't dry a lot in it so I separate things too or do 2 separate drying lots.

I can't say I would keep on top of my washing if I never had a drier! Lol. I love my drier it's 8kg so I can easy get 2 loads of washing in there so it's easy to get everything dry :) it's the putting away bit I hate

I usually wash them after every use on the occasion they will be used twice before going in the wash

my washer dryer takes agggges to dry things and it always seems to take the nice freshly washed smell away.

although tumble dryers make towels sooo nice and soft so in my NEXT house i will have a laundry room with a huge washing machine, dryer, dryer rails and a space for everything :D

I wash them after every use oh would freak out if I gave him the same towel teic in a row. Plus your skin rubs of when you dry your self then you'd be drying your self again with it the next day and drying your face with the part of towel that could have touted your feet yuck

my washer dryer takes agggges to dry things and it always seems to take the nice freshly washed smell away.

although tumble dryers make towels sooo nice and soft so in my NEXT house i will have a laundry room with a huge washing machine, dryer, dryer rails and a space for everything :D

Yeah me too :winkwink:

Blind Post

Ours tend to go in the wash once a week unless i can see obvious dirty marks on them.
By doing them once a week they have basically been used 3 or 4 times by my OH and myself. The children both have robes and they go in as and when i think they need it. The don't have baths every night and sometimes it can be a little as twice a week as circumstances just overtake us and we run out of time.

They are always hung up to dry on the towel rail or hook.

I wash them after every use just because my mum always did. Xx

We wash mine once a week - I tend to just sit around til I dry so I'm not worried about the face/arse problem.

We wash DH's more often as for some reason it smells after he's used it - even though he doesn't!

Even most hotels don't change towels every day now.

I wash mine after every use, I thought it was just the norm though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->