How often do your cravings change?

Pulirula

Reaction score
I swear they change every day. Past few days it was pickles and ice cream. Today it was Mac and cheese. But overall I pretty much want anything anybody else is eating! I'm gonna have so much weight to lose after this baby

Mine change every day. First it was chicken alfredo. Now it's a cheeseburger with pickles, which I wanted yesterday, but when we got to the restaurant is didn't want it anymore:(

It's so bad! Like when I want something I HAVE to have it or something bad will happen. I have been watching Gilmore Girls and I swear they are always eating something that looks delicious.

Love Gilmore girls! And yes. Because they eat real food. I can't stop thinking about a cheeseburger with pickles.

Sookie is always cooking up something that looks amazing. When are they going to invent TVs that serve food?

Daily. With my daughter I wanted the same thing: sherbet and coke slushie from the gas station.
With this one lemonade and limeade has been consistent. Taco Bell in the early weeks, which I would promptly throw up and then buy some more.
The last few days seaweed and rice.
I am totally off of bread, which is crazy because there is nothing that I love more than a nice, crusty French loaf. But right now it is the last thing I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->