How often is your baby feeding?

familygirl30

Reaction score
My boy is 10 weeks now ( born just over 5 weeks early) so wud only b 5 weeks if was here on due date.Anyway through the day he's having 120 mil around every 2 and half hrs and through the night not always wanting that amount and goes around 3 hrs sometimes 4 sometimes 2 and half! My friends baby is 11 weeks old and she has started to sleep 7pm until 3am and she's complaining at that lol!

That sounds about right. I think my daughter was probably eating every 2.5-4 hours at that point, probably around 90-120 ml, though she wouldn't necessarily finish those half the time.

Lily is a month old and has 4 oz, usually every 3-4 hours but she goes 6 hours overnight and sometimes during the day too depending on if she has a long nap.
She has an extra 0.5-1oz at about 10am but she's not quite ready for a full 5oz yet. But she is a big baby, over 11lbs now and 9'11 at birth!

Our LO is 12 weeks old and has only just started taking 4oz bottles every 4 hours. Prior to this she was taking 2oz every 3ish hours but then she was diagnosed with a milk allergy which explained why she never ate much.

She will normally takes a bit more in the evening when we start her bedtime, 5oz at 7pm and another 5oz when I do a dream feed at 11pm, she sleeps through anytime to between 4-5am.

If its one thing I've learnt is all babies are different when it comes to feeding so you really can't compare them.

Forgot to say she was born 9lb 1oz so not small by any means and is about 12lb now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->