How often should my appointments be now?

SarahSausage

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
Hi I'm just past 33 weeks and just wondered how often my gp/ hospital appointments should be now? I have a hospital appointment at 34 weeks, then again just a few days before term if I haven't gone by then. I'm doing shared care-should I just have one docs appointment in between 34 and 40 weeks or should they be fortnightly at this stage? I have no complications at this stage.
Thanks.

hmmmm u shud be seen at 34 wks .....then 36 .....then every week after till ur due ( once a week)

im just with the mw, no gp care at all and both my prev pregnancies where every 2weeks until my due date then if i went over they were to be every 2 days,

with this baby my 3rd with no prev complications in this preg or other 2, i saw mw at 16wks and wont see her till 28wks,next week,

34wks-40wks is a long time to go for your first baby without seeing mw

It's my second baby but after an 18 yr gap!! Lol. It's all changed since then and to be honest so long ago I can't remember how often I had to go back then.

oh sorry just persumed it was your first, if you didnt have complications in your first then mw is more likely to drop apps out but with such a big age gap id of thought she would of kept to the 2wks mark, if your ever worried about anything tho then dont be afraid to ring up or pop along to your mw clinic for a bit of advice.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->