how often to do and your partner have s.e.x

fulltimemum

Reaction score
i really dont feel like it mutch not that i dont want to just get bad pains of baby under ribs all the time think its her hiding place or summit :rofl:

but we do it about twice a week now
but before was like everynight lol:sex:

i think coz im pregnant its hard to lay they incase we sqaush baby

so we have to either do it on the side or doggy style :blush::blush::blush::blush:

We don't do it like we used to, but when we do its great. He's pretty sensitive to what I am no longer capable of doing, thank god.

I'm not allowed to have any naughty business :(

Haven't been allowed to since week 12, and won't be able to until middle of February when i have my cervical stitch removed (fingers crossed i make it that far)

BLOOMIN' HELL!!!!

I would be rampant if the doctor's allowed it....

Well if hubby has his way it would be every night.
He is on heat I swear,I have to say 'listen hun,I'm knackered ' LOL
Its about 3-4 times a week right now,but that will be decreasing as I grow and he knows it LOL

i get so tired if makr wants it i feel like saying put my nightie down when your finshed lmao:rofl:

i have been on and off really, first tri there was none because of the tiredness and sickness and tbh the sickness has lingered which has meant business hasn't properly resumed yet :)

we do it every now and then. but all of a sudden,the other day, i got a really wierd thought and was like "this is like having sex with our baby in the room" lol,kinda a mood killer after that :rofl:

hun we had sex few weeks back and daintons room is rite dwon lading and he came in our room next day saying mam why did you make them nosies whennwas a sleep i said oh shit he heard us lol i blamed it on a bad dream :dohh:

not as often as dh would like :rofl:
similar situaltion to lillysmum..... first tri and i just wasnt up for it i was so tired and sick, with me tho, it's the tiredness that's lingering on and i just don't have the energy most nights!

Prob bout 3 or 4 times a week.....except when I got energetic the other day and it was twice in one day lol

cyber mum got it of my mam before she died

she said my brother was made by her saying to my dad put my nightie dwon when your finshed lmao:rofl:

3 or 4 times a week! Better not let my OH near this thread! Ive convinced him its normal to only do it once a week. Poor bloke. Im not up for it AT ALL at the minute. I cant relax and I find it very uncomfortable. I could happily not do it for the rest of my pregnancy.

Honestly? Not half as much as I would like..I keep weirding myself out by thinking about the fact I have a little human being inside me..and then I think about the fact he kicks me when I just tap my tummy, so I start wondering what he must be thinking when you know..is well poking from the inside..then I start to laugh. Total mood killer.

I pretty much have sex at this point for my hubby. Which is totally fine with me, dont get me wrong I enjoy it. But I cant take it seriously most nights!

Haven't done it once since we found out I was pregnant. At first it was because we were kind of taking a break after all the times we had to do it while TTC. Then, it was because I was tired and/or sick all the time. Now it's time we try again soon. But it's been so long that I'm a little wierded out by it at this point. Poor hubby!

If I had my way it would be every night. I am such a horn dog lately. Worst then ever! My hubby laughs. We dont do it alot though but when we do it rocks.

Twice a day, everyday.......what can I say....my hormones are through the roof and have been ever since I first got preggie. It's getting to the point where DH has to do all of the work right now.

I told him it would be around 6 weeks or longer after baby gets here and he better get all he wants while he can. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->