how often to do and your partner have s.e.x

3 or 4 times a week! Better not let my OH near this thread! Ive convinced him its normal to only do it once a week. Poor bloke. Im not up for it AT ALL at the minute. I cant relax and I find it very uncomfortable. I could happily not do it for the rest of my pregnancy.

Thank you!! I thought i was the only one!!!! I think my husband thinks i was using him to get pregnant! LOL! I just have no interest at the moment. Which is strange because when i was pregnant with the boys I used to want to all the time. So my hubby is convinced we are having a girl this time! I read in my baby book that women are more sexually active when pregnant with boys because of testosterone! Anyone else hear this???

don't know how true it is!!! buuut, a few of my friends that have had boys and girls, have said the same thing to me!!!!

About once a week, or less often. I had a rocky start to the pregnancy and since then haven't quite recovered, but I don't have much of a drive at the moment. My hubby is being really supportive and he is content with the masses of cuddles we are having at the moment. x

Hubby has been good about the lack of :BD: over the last few months to the point he doesnt try it on so its up to me when I feel up to it to let him know...so maybe once a week, maybe twice if he is lucky.

Although saying that finding a nice position is difficult right now. Him on top he crushes my tummy, me on top I am too tired to do it for long and doggy left me sore/tender in the belly the other day.

Emma.xx

Since we found out we were pregnant, 5 times! And of that 5 times, 3 succesful and 2 unsuccesful (don't ask!). Poor hubby, if he had it his way, he'd pretty much want it everyday, but I pretty much lost it (except for a few occasions) as soon as I got pregnant. First tri especially since I was feeling sick and tired all the time.

And in our last :sex: about 2 weeks ago, you can pretty much count that our last until... indefinitely! I had bleeding right after, and u/s scan showed I have a low lying placenta and fluids in my cervical canal, so the doctor just advised us no :sex: until further notice. My sweet hunnie's been pretty sweet and supportive about the whole thing (though probably groaning on the inside!) I feel sorry for him. But well, baby before libido!

u cant actually squash the baby can u???? almost never it feels uncomfortable for me for some reason feels really tight down there and i just can never be bothered i have totally lost my sex drive and when we do do it i cant turn off those weird thoughts that pop in to ur head like if my oh touches my boobs i think those arent for sex any more they r for baby and it just makes me feel disgusting about what we are doing is this weird lol

we are the same :) we dont do it as much as we used to but when we do "oh my gaw"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is great lol :)

Sorry, what's sex?? :rofl:

It's been weeks! :blush: DH is absolutely gagging for it. He tells me I'm getting it tonight everytime we get home from work!! :rofl: I think that maybe if we didn't already have kids around the house, we may have got a few quickie's in then, but after dinner, cleaning, bathing Charlie, putting him bed, doing all the normal evening things, I get so bloated and knackered that I just can't be arsed!

Poor DH.:blush:

I even dreamt about it last night! :rofl:

At least once every day pretty much unless I'm feeling particularly bad. I had no problems with sex during my first pregnancy right to the end (it actually brought labour on, along with a curry) so as long as I feel able to, I will continue to :)

every week atleast but the OH woke me at 3am last night lol and i was like im tired he said "aw babes but im horny" lol afterwards i said to him now the baby's embarrassed! lol

xxx

What's that 3-letter word?!!? :rofl:
Yeesh, barely at all; I think twice since Ive got pg, but we also 'play' when we're up for it. DH feels weird about it w/ the baby 'in there' and my lady bits are really sore and tight! ... glad to hear I'm not the only one, every where it says you're meant to be a :sex:fiend in 2nd tri... I'm still waiting! :shy:

So glad after readin this that everyone else is sore and tight toooooo :D poor us, and as for the sex drive its very sparadic. Hopefully this will go back to normal when bub is born and settled into a routine. lol But then bub will be in our room argghhh, what happens then will we be sneaking off to the living room to have sex lol????!!!
xx

hahaha living room, bathroom, stairs, kitchen :) :)

We only done it about 6 times since we found out I were pregnant. I'm more up for it now but OH is too freaked out that there's a baby up there - he's worried he might poke him with it! :rofl: I tried to explain but you know what men are like! x

we did it the other night its was gooooooooooooooooooooooooood :sex:

But then bub will be in our room argghhh, what happens then will we be sneaking off to the living room to have sex lol????!!!
xx

With a teenager and toddler in the house, I can't see us doing that! :rofl:

me and my oh aint really bin geting on the past few weeks but i just cant seem to say know to the S word. ROFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->