how often to do and your partner have s.e.x

nope nooooo nookie since i was 6 weeks pg!! no other reason apart from we both lost our drive!!:(

I feel so badly because DH often hints that he wants it and I just kinda say "babe, I'm really not into it" or "babe, i'm so tired" (because I really am!). But a few nights ago I realized it had been about 10 days...I felt really bad because I think it's not the first time it's happened. I don't mind doing it right now, since I feel pretty good. So I'm going to make an effort. But my own personal sex drive??? NOTHING...GONE.

2-3 Times a wk but thats not long started had none for the first 20 wks!!

But my own personal sex drive??? NOTHING...GONE.

SNAP! Poor hubby; I think it's about 2 weeks since we last had any nookie. I'm just so tired after work all I want to do is veg on the sofa and watch tv. When I go to bed (at about 9.30pm) it's to sleep and not to do anything else! Must make more of an effort...

NEVER!!!:happydance: We haven't :sex: since we conceived :rofl:

well he lives 3 hours away from me so when ever i get to his

sex?? what's that?? I just can't, don't feel like it at all!

A few times a week now, was at it more in the first tri but now I just get so tired so it doesn't last very long anymore :cry:

Naaah never lol my sex drive has been eradicated during pregnancy and it feels so tight and sore sometimes so we dont bother we just play ;) when we're frisky. x

usually 4-5 times a week.. some weeks more than others.
just depends on how tired i am!!

once a week lol OH works away all week so when he gets back i am 2 tired 2 think about it never mind do it lol, mind u there was a day when we did it 3 times dunno what happened there!!:blush:

3 or 4 times a week! Better not let my OH near this thread! Ive convinced him its normal to only do it once a week. Poor bloke. Im not up for it AT ALL at the minute. I cant relax and I find it very uncomfortable. I could happily not do it for the rest of my pregnancy.

Thank you!! I thought i was the only one!!!! I think my husband thinks i was using him to get pregnant! LOL! I just have no interest at the moment. Which is strange because when i was pregnant with the boys I used to want to all the time. So my hubby is convinced we are having a girl this time! I read in my baby book that women are more sexually active when pregnant with boys because of testosterone! Anyone else hear this???

I'm too afraid of another m/c, so until I am absolutely as viable as possible - no love for my HB! What's worse is, I'm kind of enjoying the break lol. I don't have a very big libido. Poor guy.

hun we had sex few weeks back and daintons room is rite dwon lading and he came in our room next day saying mam why did you make them nosies whennwas a sleep i said oh shit he heard us lol i blamed it on a bad dream :dohh:

my sisters pregnant and she has a todler aged 2, anyways the morning after. Niall went and got into bed with them both. He had dropped his bottle and said oooh daddy wheres your nickers gone. She said to me it was funny as at 7 o clock morning to hear Daddy wheres your nickers gone. Nicola said she couldnt stop laughing and he just said oi dont be looking lol. you just me made me laugh at your story x

We haven't had sex since i got my BFP!! He is great. I obviosly help him out etc, but we had some bleeding issues in first tri and just decided that until 34 weeks, we weren't going there!!

3 weeks to go til a good bunk up.....maybe not good, but bunk up non the less!!

:rofl:

Pretty much never. We're always both too knackered plus I constantly get cramp in my legs now when we do in whatever position! x

Thank you!! I thought i was the only one!!!! I think my husband thinks i was using him to get pregnant! LOL! I just have no interest at the moment. Which is strange because when i was pregnant with the boys I used to want to all the time. So my hubby is convinced we are having a girl this time! I read in my baby book that women are more sexually active when pregnant with boys because of testosterone! Anyone else hear this???[/QUOTE]

it mite b rite u no because with my daughter & this 1 ive lost my drive but wit my son i wanted it all the time!!!

Not enough!! Hes totally gone off it since ive been pg, he says it feels weird because he knows the babys there.
This did bother me a couple of weeks ago because i was gagging for it, but now, im just to tired, bloated, uncomfortable and generally cant be arsed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->