How often...

sept2010

Mummy and expecting
Reaction score
Do you eat?...

Im finding i have to make sure i eat regularly with this lo to not get the shakes/jitteriness... i lost track of time and hadnt eaten anything for almost four hours...by which time i got all hot n felt faint.
I dont recall this happenin with my first... but then again i probably ate alot more regularly due to not havin much to do.
Its early days too so lo is feeding constantly..

Breastfeeding burns an extra 500 calories a day. I have snacks by my nursing chair and would eat every time DS nursed.

Yeah my midwife said big drink of water and small snack with every feed and then nice healthy meals. Its hard to remember to eat when your exhausted and focussed on other things so I found that since I HAD to sit down to feed DS it was the best time to grab a snack. DH would make sure I had access to healthy snacks by preparing them in the morning before he went to work if he wasn't around or he would remind me when he was home and make me something.

I find that if I make myself something to eat, either LO starts crying or my toddler wants to play or wants to eat it! I usually end up quickly scoffing a cold meal or a few snacks throughout the day. I keep lots of cereal bars, nuts, biscuits etc (basically anything quick!) in my cupboards and whenever I go into the kitchen I try to grab something. If I get too hungry I feel faint too. ...

Its good to know this is somewhat normal then lol... i dont remember havin this issue with my first... everythings so much more different second time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->