How old are you?

Im 21! similar to alot of peeps on here :)
Hopefully we will be trying not too long after we get married so il be 23.
( although had a bit of a mix up with dates this month and had a bit of an accident so we are waiting to see what happens at the end of this month so could be alot earlier! we would both be happy as we both have good jobs and our own place to live at the mo but we are waiting till after we get married to officially TTC)

I am 23, we are WTT until end of this year, I will be 24 then x

I'm 18, 19 on 1st May. :) We'll be starting to TTC when I'm 19 or 20, will see how it goes. ^_^

xx

My name is Kayla, i'll be 21 in February and my OH will be 20. We'll be trying to concieve in late 2010 early 2011. He just spent alot of time with his neice so he's getting into baby mood, talking about how cute their are and how it would be nice to have one or our own! So hopefully it may be earlier. I'll be 22-23 when trying to concieve which is still young!! There are alot of young girls on here, so good luck to all!

Well at 32 I top you all so far at being the oldest! ;)

We are WTT #2 until April when it will be all systems go!! If I fall pregnant straight away I'll still be 32 but 33 by the time the baby arrives

For all the youngens like me hehe, why do you want kids so young? I'm the same, but it's interesting to hear everyone else's views :) xxx

Hello all!
Im 21 and my OH is 27. We will be TTC next year around newyears hopefully:happydance:

I win! I'm 33, and hopefull will be ttc our second child later this year, when I'm *gulp* 34! :D

For all the youngens like me hehe, why do you want kids so young? I'm the same, but it's interesting to hear everyone else's views :) xxx

Just seemed like the right time for us..We'd done everything we wanted to do before we had kids,if that makes sense?I travelled when I was 16 and 17 to Australia (for 3 months),Greece,Holland and Germany.Then I moved 3 hours away from home,got my own flat,built up my job to a good level where I knew I could leave and they would still want me back when the time was right for me.Ross moved in with me and we made sure we had a little bit of money saved...It just seemed like the right time for us as I said.Like the next natural step.We both wanted to be young parents anyway,Ross was 22 when I had Ophelia.And I guess this time,well we don't want our little minx to be an only child and I want them to be close together in age...
Sorry that was a longer reply than I intended!

I have never been interested in children or having any, (im 20 now by the way) and I have found my broodyness hehe, I suppose it wont go away unless i do somethin about it. Other than that, it may be young to me but I can still have a career when baby grows up. Like everybody I know, all did alot better in their careers once they had children. I dont know what I want to do career wise, so it will give me new experiences and lots of time to work out what it is I want to do, except with age on my side! I have been rejected from many jobs (which I believe is because of my age). I know this because I went for a job at HSBC and it turned out they already had lots of young people and wanted to make it less of a school and more mature etc etc. idiots. x x x

well OH is abit older than me so he's not too young but my mum was 37 and dad 41 when i was born hate having old parents (dont have anything to do with them anymore) x

Im just 25 and my husband is 23, I think we're going to start trying soon!!!:happydance:

xxx

Im 25 & OH 25 too. We plan to start TTC february!!!:yipee:

Because I've loved kids my whole life. My older sisters (one has 4 the other has 3 and a girl on the way)love having me babysit because I'm a natural. I've wanted to be a pediatrician for years (I've changed that to neonatal nurse). If the time is right and I feel ready, i say why not? Some people have kids late, some have them early. Doesn't mean it's a bad decision. I want to experience all of it at a younger age.

Im 21 and my boy is 18. We're waiting at least til he gets back from his deployment to TRY to conceive because he wants to be here for me, but yanno, if it happens it happens an we'll both be happy.

My mom had me when she was 16 so she was obviously a younger mom. She seemed to understand how things were when i growing up since it wasnt long since she had gone through almost the same thing. All my friends had older mothers and they just seemed to be more crotchety (not saying all older parents are by any means) and unaware. So i've always wanted to have kids young for that reason, and because i feel i have more energy now to chase around a toddler than i will when im older.

Yeah, I think that too. I'm not saying a 35 year old with a newborn isn't good, far from it. However, when they reach teenage years it would be harder to get on with them. Having said that, it is a generation thing. My Mum was 24 when she had my eldest brother and she's like that!

well i think 24s still young enough to be "with the times" haha If we end up waiting til the boy gets back from his deployment and dont have any oop's before then, i'll be....23 or 24 when i have child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->