How old are you?

haha i honestly dont care how old i am, but my mom wants me to wait til im done with school. which is probably a good idea, but either way it can be done! haha

18 months and I'll be done with being a student :) and i'll be on the other side ...teaching!

oh nice! im still not sure what i want to go to school for. I have it narrowed down to Criminal Justice, Vet Tech, or EMT/Paramedic. Idk how the EMT stuff would work out cause i was at the hospital with a close friend and they had to have the cathider (spelt wrong i know) and there was iodine all over his sheets and i thought it was blood and nearly passed out. Tunnel vision and my hearing went away haha. So i dont know if it was cause i knew him? or cause i cant handle what i think is blood haha

I'm 18, won't be 19 until September. I don't plan on TTC for another 5+ years.

I'm 25, we will start TTC just after I'm 26.

I will be 24 on monday. We are going to TTC #2 in Aug. of '09 after our son's 2nd birthday.

I'm 26 and when we TTC will be 27 (OH will be 31)

I'm 16, 17 in March.. Guess I'm the baby of the group! I'll probably be 18/19 when we start TTC and OH will be 25/26. :)
xx

Im 21, 22 in September and DF is 21 and 22 in November. :D
Starting ttc officially next January as we feel this would be the right time and we will have saved enough money by then. Also I graduate in July this year so I wont be a student anymore :p

im 19, 20 in nov.
got daughter who i had 6 weeks after my 18th
planning on next by next year, deffo have 2nd by time im 21

Hya am 21, 22 in March and want one now!, but plan to get married in 2011 so depending on that things may change!! xx

From Chester, cool :) I live in Mold, 15 mins away!

I'm 34, 35 in a couple of weeks, altho we're not planning to have any babies of our own...we're still enjoying each other's company atm :D Altho that might change in a couple of months/years.. who knows!

I had my daughter when I was 18 and she's 16 now :headspin: She's still my baby tho lol!

Im 21, 22 in May and at the moment im living in Yarmouth, Norfolk. Not from here though, just here for uni.

Hopefully ill be ttc by the end of the year, so ill be 22 :D

I guess I've got all of you beat. I'm 35 and waiting to ttc for at least 2 more months. I don't have any kids and I just got married last year.

im 19, about to be 20 in may. he just turned 20 this month.

we will ttc hopefully when we're about 25.

I am currently 28...turning 29 this September '09

We are TTC starting in July '09

Hi, I am 24 now hope to be expecting sometime when I'm 25, although date we start TTC is still up in the air.

Reason I want children now... Apart from the nonstop nagging in my broody head!.. There are people in my life now that I want my chidren to learn from and remember as they grow up.. My parents and some friends are over 60 now and I want my children to know them and remember happy times with them. I lost all of my grandparents by the time I was 10 so I find it hard to remember them now... I don't want that for my children.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->