How old are you?

I am 43 and never thought I would ever get this broody, I hope its not too late. Just keeping positive! I live near Brighton.

hiya I was 15 when I fell pregnant with my first she now 10 months so will be tryin march next year hopefully im 18 in october so.... won't be to bad:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I'm 21 and have a little boy who will be 3 in june and a girl who's just 1, I am WTT til 2013...long way off yet x

I'm 24, 25 in July, and will be 26 when we finally TTC.xx

I'm 24, and will be 25 in July too!

--am 27 in July--

Wow a fair few July babies in here! :D

We're hoping to start TTC later this year, circumstantially. Fingers crossed!!!

i will be 25 in july feeeky we start ttc in 3 months! :happydance: my oh is 25 in april and we start end of april i have a son who'5 very soon and i had him when i was 19 an loved it!!

I'm 28 and will be ttc in a year. My business is just starting so I want to give it a chance to get off the ground first.

Hugs Simone

I hope you girls don't mind me dropping in. I kinda miss it here, so I dropped by from the 1st trimester forum. Since I had my son when I was 16, my OH and I were going to start trying for another one shortly after we moved and after I turned 18 (later this year). Since we now have another surprise, that's obviously not gonna happen. :rofl: The reason we were going to have our 2nd when we were still pretty young is because we didn't want a big age gap between our kids since my brother and I are close in age and my OH and his younger sister are close in age.

Oh. If anyone notices about the whole age thing and it doesn't seem to match up, it's because my son was born a month before I turned 17, so that's why that doesn't seem to add up right. And my OH was 18 when our son was born and will be 20 when this one is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->