How old is your OH??

Wind

Reaction score
My husband keeps getting grief about this pregnancy due to his age. I am 35 and he is 51.

So, how old is your OH and do they get criticism for being an expectant father??

Mine is 44, I am 39, will be 40 when baby is born, but most of our friends had their babies in the last few years so its more of the norm amongst our friends lol

I'm 37, he is 36. He's never had a hard time about becoming a new dad, the opposite really as a lot of his friends are in the same boat, so it's all "nice one, mate!"

im my case,I am 41 and hubby is 32 :)

I'm 37 and my DF has just turned 39. He is pleased that he will be a dad before he turns the big 40:thumbup:

My hubby is 39 and will be 40 the February after oor wee banana is born in September.

We haven't had any comments from our mates about age at all, a couple of them are in the same boat but others already have their grown up families. The ones with the grown up families are looking forward to baby-sitting which is great :)

I am 39, DH is 46. I haven't got any remarks, but he has got plenty! Usually "what are you doing?!!" but also the winks and "it still all works then?!" ;)

I'm 36 and DH is 40. When we told his parents on Monday, his mom said, "I didn't know you were trying already." To which DH replied, "well, we're only getting older!"

I am 43 and OH will be 32 in a couple of weeks ;)

When baby is born, I will be 36 and DH will be 39.

Wind - you can tell your OH that my grandfather was 63 when his last child was born. My uncle is only 5 years older than me. :)

I'm 41 and DF is 27 in a few months :happydance: although he acts like he's 57 most of the time lol

Wind - you can tell your OH that my grandfather was 63 when his last child was born. My uncle is only 5 years older than me. :)

I will definitely tell him. Thanks!! :thumbup:

I'm 36 and DH is 47. We got some grief before we got pregnant, but now that we're days from being done, no one has mentioned it in a long time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->