• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old is your OH??

We are both 40! My first however he has children from a previous relationship! We are thrilled! No one has made comments, however we have only shared with close family so far!

i am 40 oh just turned 49 he has had remarks as in u not worried about your age my neighbour said was it an accident i felt like saying yes some people are so insensitive they dont know how long we been trying and what we have gone through

My OH will be 36 in August and I will be 43 just days after the due date. Just hoping the baby waits until close to then at this point.

I am 37 (will be 38 when baby arrives :) ) My lovely husband is 46.

I'll be 35 in 2 weeks and my OH is 44 - first for us both although we have both been married before.

Excited and nervous and scared and happy and every emotion really rolled into one.

No one has made any comments to him, although he does look about 10 years younger than he is, maybe that's the reason.

I'm 40 and OH will be 46 when baby is born. No comments so far.

Pip x

I'm 36 and my OH is 59. He doesn't look his age, he's very healthy and active - more healthy than I am!!

Yeah I worried about his age, but sometimes things are just ment to be, we've had snide comments, people are allowed to think it but not say it. .. He's going to make a fab dad, he looks after himself so stuff the judgmental lot :thumbup:

i'm 35 first time mum (twins!!) my OH is 48 and already has a son of 19, who's wife is expecting in August, we are November !

nobody has passes comment other then really pleased for us. Not told OH ex wife yet !!

My husband and I are the same age 37, born ten days apart at two different hospitals close to each other and lived a county away until we met at college.

we are both 40, and this is our 1st! really thrilled :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"