How old were u when u got married? Or what age do u want to b married by?

Got married when I was 22, DH was 24. We had been together for almost 7 years and this year we have been together for 10 years. Had our LO at 24.

Got married in october after 6 years together, Im 24 and DH is 25. X

i was 19 almost 20 when o first got married and separated when 24 divorced at 27 but we have remained good friends. am hoping to marry oh next year after he proposed Christmas morning... :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wedding:

135.jpg

I got married for the first time at 23, we lasted almost two years then divorced. He was a lying b*stard.

Second time, 28, i'm still with him and he's the love of my life :cloud9: I can't see myself being without him EVER, whereas with my ex I could :wacko:

I dont think he will ever ask me. :( makes me feel not good enough.

Seriously, what an ass!!! I'm so sorry, I think you are probably to good for him!!! :growlmad:

no he dosnt make me feel like I am not good enough for him I just feel like that because he hasnt asked. I think we are both afraid as we talked about it and other friends relationships broke up soon as they got married. We know each other from when we where teens and now in 30s , he is 31 and I am coming 30. Its not commitment or anything like that. I have even showed him dresses and joked saying buy me a rock! he just laughs. :shrug: I said I wanted out kids to walk up the ailse with rings and all but we never would have the money for it.

I was 24, he was 25 and we had already been together for 6 years. It's 3 an 1/2 years later and we've just had our first LO and we're 27 and 28.

I got married at 23, hubby was 28. We'd been together 2 years by then. I always aimed to be married between 30 and 35.. funny how things change!

I got married at 24 , and we had been together for a year and half before that!

I was 28 when we married, DH was 37. I was pregnant a month later :haha:

I was 22 and dh was 31 we'd been together 7 years before we got married and engaged for 6 lol (yes I was 15 when we met and he was much older)

we recently had a brief seperation ( 7 weeks after lo was born - great timing lol) but we're back together now and happier than ever :)

Marriage isnt highly important to me i actually like the thought of not being married up untill my mid 40's i think the omly reason id like to get married is for the big event and gorgerous dress, honeymoon ect. So im saying married in my 40's when all my kids will be adults and poss grandkids there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->