How old were you when you miscarried?

I was 34 when i had my miscarriage, i now have a beautiful 8 month old daughter and i'm 37.

I have had 4 miscarriages:

35 @ 15 weeks
36 @ 8 weeks
37 @ 7 weeks
38 @ 9 weeks

I am blessed as I havetwo boys 6 and 4 years old, with my last I had a slight hemorrhage. I am now 39 and don't seem to be able to get pregnant again???, all test hubby and I had came back clear so I suppose there is hope.

You know I just want one more, sounds greedy I know, I enjoyed breastfeeding so much I just want to feel the pleasure of doing this and holding my own little one just one more time............................................

I'm 23 and it was my first pregnancy (ectopic) am waiting out the 3 months then we'll try again, fingers crossed for a sticky little BabyBell (our last name is Bell...)x

i was 23 n it was a partial molar pregnancy resulting in mmc x

I was 37 with the first mmc and 38 with the second mmc - both last year. have since had tests and have been told as far as they can see im fit as a fiddle, fertile and all that. Turned out i had a wonky thyroid so am now on medications for life and hoping i will be 3rd time lucky!

All the best, Omi xxx

I just had one and I am 24... Unfortunately I think early mc are fairly common, someone posted that the average women has 3 mc's in her whole life. Sometimes without even knowing.

Its still hard and frustrating though X

I'm so sorry to read of all your losses, it's certainly one of the most awful things I've ever had to deal with. I mostly take my hats off to those of you who had to deal with it when you were so young. I can't imagine how you're coping. I miscarried my first baby in August, two months after I turned 30. I barely feel that I can cope now nevermind when I was in my teens. Good luck to everyone for the future. B4M xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->