How old were you when you miscarried?

I was 15 when I had my first, didnt really know what was happening to me. And 18 when I had my second, July just gone. x

I had my 1st when I was 20, then conceived a healthy baby boy the month after. I have had my second mc this week at the age of 24 and so have fingers crossed to be able to get pregnant quickly again.x

i was 17 when i had an unconfirmed m/c (long story). i was 21 when i had my first two confirmed m/c and 22 when i lost jessica. x

I was 26 I think I still felt like I wasn't grown up enough when it happened though I thought this can't happend to me.

19, 22, 23 and twice when I was 24.

By the way, where I live 36 is considered a normal age to start having children. I am a young mum here (at 26).

I miscarried at 5 months, two weeks after turning 32.:cry: My friend just had her baby girl this past Jan. 2009 baby is healthy and she is 36yrs old.

I didn't miscarry. I had a neonatal death and a stillbirth. My 1st daughter Carly died at 4 months old when I was 26. My 2nd daughter Hannah was stillborn when I was 26 almost 27.

At 20 with my first and thankfully im now blessed with a 6 week old baby girl at 22

i was 1st & 2nd -24
3rd & 4th -25
5th & 6th - 26
7th - 27
thye still have not found any reasons for our RPL

I was 30 with my mmc, and 31 when I had my son Liam who turns 3 coming up here in November, and we are trying again. There isn't a switch that turns everything to crap when you turn 35, as my doctor tells me. Healthy pregnancies are possible into the 40's. I just personally choose to go before 35 if at all possible or close to it. Oh, and my mmc was November 2005, almost a year exactly to Liam's birthday...the due date was my d and c a year before.

I was 21 years old when I miscarried. It was our first pregnancy, and it was April 14 2006. Anyone can miscarry and it normally happens with a first pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->