How old were you when you miscarried?

i was 18 when i had my first miscarriage in 2006 x

i was 19 with my son paul and 25 when i miscarried at 9 weeks march and 7 weeks july/aug

hi
i was 18 when i lost my 1st baby i had an ectopic pregnancy :( it was a struggle and a half to conceive that little babba too :( x

i was 37.just goes to show it doesnt matter how old you are.hopefully there be a bundle of joy one day.

Hi there everyone,

I was 31 when we lost our daughter @ 20 weeks, and then lost another baby @ 6 weeks at the age of 32. I had 2 succesful pregnancies before the 2 losses. I have a 10 yr old and a 7 yr old.

I wish you all the best!

i was 17 and lost my first but have had 4 healthy boys since then xx

Hi

My first preg was 2 weeks before i turned 28 i miscarried at weeks 8-10 not sure when exactly. as mmc discovered at 12 weeks scan. started spotting at 11 weeks.

Could still be miscarrying now as spent the day in hospital having medical managed miscarriage and the nurses and doctor were unsure if i had passed everything.

Honey grew her wings on my 22nd birthday and was born two days later.

I then had three miscarriages whilst I was 23, and so far one whilst I am 24 (July 09).

I was 28 when I had my first MC at beginning of September. It was my first pregnancy. x

I was 24 and it was my first pregnancy

I was 20 (month shy of 21) and it was my first pregnancy

Just happened...I'm 25 and it was my first pregnancy

so sorry for all your loses, i keep my fingers crossed for you allllll......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->